ryoder

Sarah Silverman roasts Paris Hilton at the MTV Movie Awards

she barely MADE her forutne by being popular.

Her daddy was HER FORTUNE. she just used that money to buy popularity.

True story. All the attention over her inheritance and now, she's a household word. She does get paid for 'appearances' at all the right 'spots'. I just can't recall, ever hearing of her having done anything worthwhile.

Chuck

Jack Nicholson smiling....

I bet he's had her...

:o:D

So? I bet 2/3 of the attendees have probably had her... [:/]

hehehe - getting the "Hilton number"
:D:D

"That's hawt!" :D:D:D
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Personally I can't stand her, but she is not freeloading off of mom and dad. At least give her that. She has a famous last name and she uses it. What's wrong with that. Hell, she gets paid millions for doing nothing. I read in the LA times that in Vienna they paid her over a million dollars just to show up to an event. Like I said before I cant stand her and thinks she's ugly, but she's doing something right and getting paid millions.

that funny part is that when ever Paris thread starts up the usually suspects throw up the same inane crap, like you all are so superior:S:ph34r:

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

She has made movies and recorded a cd. She does "work." Paris is where she is because the public wants it. If people weren't interested then we wouldn't care what happens to her. She thought she could get away with something because of who she is and she can't. She is paying for that now and it is deserved. However, lots of people "love to hate her" and she earns money and publicity from that

OMG the look on her face thinking about her teeth:D:D:D:D:D:D PRICELESS!!! Sarah is now one of my heros!:D

I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Personally I can't stand her,

So you're saying that if she were born to different parents she'd still be famous for nothing?

the HILTON fortune bought her fame. From there, she has built her own.

I guess it was an investment on her parents part.

Remember when Nikki and Paris were socialites?
Nikki quickly removed herself from the bullshit.
But make no mistake, if she didn't already have a fortune she would just be some drunk driving, internet whore, elitist bitch.
My photos

My Videos

OMG the look on her face thinking about her teeth:D:D:D:D:D:D PRICELESS!!! Sarah is now one of my heros!:D

Classic.:D

I thought that was the look of embarrassment, It didn't dawn on me that she was worried that she's chip her teeth. HAHAH!
My photos

My Videos

that funny part is that when ever Paris thread starts up the usually suspects throw up the same inane crap, like you all are so superior:S:ph34r:

The reality is that people love her; she gets press. People hate her; she gets press. The media gives her fame and fortune. Some people like to be public icons - whether it gives them a sense of purpose, meaning or just popularity - they like the sensation.

Personally I wouldn't want that lifestyle. I don't value that purpose. And I don't really have a lot respect for that population, thus... I don't live it and I don't have too many celebrity friends. Might be my loss, I don't know. I'm sure not all of the socially elite are shallow and it's likely that most of them are more frustrated by the press than in love with it. But... the truth is that her notoriety is by her choice. This situation isn't just one bad "oops"... she has made a few choices here that has brought her more press. She likes the press.

Saw the show and was amazed at how openly she was attacked but thats Hollywood for ya. What I think a lot of people haven't even thought about yet, love her or hate her, is the publicity she is going to get AFTER she gets out of jail. I can see a book, talk show circuit, even possibly a movie in her future once she serves her 23 days of hard time.:S I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up making a million dollars a day for her 23 days after the fact. It is truly a fucked up world.

"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I think Paris deserves to go to jail for ignoring her driving suspensions. That said, I also believe you don't kick a person when they're down, especially a public humiliation in front of millions of people. Paris didn't fight her sentence, she checked herself in like any other good citizen. Sarah Silverman certainly doesn't have my respect. I also wonder how Paris would be if she would have actually gotten direction from her parents in regards to ethics and morals, instead of having maids and babysitters raise her.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Ever see simple life? She made millions kicking people when they were down. THat's why everyone was appluading and laughing at her. It was a lesson in humility.

Besides, that what comedians do. Make FUN.

Does Paris get your respect?

Lou diamond,
Even Martha stewart faded away (she not the forefront anymore)after her jail time. Hopefully, we be as lucky
My photos

My Videos

Even Martha stewart faded away

With several million no doubt. I don't think we've seen the last of Paris Hilton by a long shot.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING