floridadiver81

Pic of my new kitten!

His name is swoop. And he fits his name. I was holding him and he jumped out of my arms and open all his legs up like he was in freefall..so the name stuck! Check him out!

Edited to add another picture. He is the only tiger striped out of 5. The rest are all black..with the mom being all black.
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

"he's different, don't let him in!! We don't let stripes in, dang stripey"

Funny thing is...he is actually the "bully" of the group. he dont back down from any of them. He is the one that swats...jsut playing around..but its funny to watch. :D:D
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie

actually yes..thats how he looked...although he didnt have quite the arch...ill have to work with him on that one...lol

Do ya want one of the black ones?

I'd love one but my Hubby would never go for it.

Hubby needs to learn - what makes you happy, makes him happy!!!! :)
g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

"he's different, don't let him in!! We don't let stripes in, dang stripey"

Funny thing is...he is actually the "bully" of the group. he dont back down from any of them. He is the one that swats...jsut playing around..but its funny to watch. :D:D

Several years ago we had a litter of kittens born in one of our bedrooms. The most lively of the kittens was tiger-striped too. We gave him away to a friend as he was too controlling over the other siblings. The funny thing is, that friend also had one huge fat cat that outweighed him 3 to 1, but he still bullied the fat cat when it came to meal time! :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'd love one but my Hubby would never go for it.

Hubby needs to learn - what makes you happy, makes him happy!!!! :)
g

??? a little pussy ??? ;)B|:P
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

Its easier to get forgiveness than it is permission thats how I get all of my animals..;)

There...fixed it for ya ;)