RkyMtnHigh

Procrastination

I'm really bad at being ready to go "on time"...I procrastinate til the last minute..

We leave for Lodi in 2 hours...All my stuff to pack is still in the middle of the living room floor..nothing folded or packed:D...and my hair is still wet from taking a shower...:D

I'll get it done...eventually!

I'm really bad at being ready to go "on time"...I procrastinate til the last minute..

We leave for Lodi in 2 hours...All my stuff to pack is still in the middle of the living room floor..nothing folded or packed:D...and my hair is still wet from taking a shower...:D

I'll get it done...eventually!

You should have skipped out om the shower
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

WOO-HOO!!! Have fun in Lodi, Katee!! :)

Say 'Hi' to Ed from Acme...he's a sweet man. (he prolly won't remember me, though). :ph34r: -I tried to find a duplicate of the 'acme' poster they have on the wall for years, but never could...

~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

hope you don't need your flotation for there:P

Doing CRW aren't you?

Have a great trip!! Better get packing first though.

Yeah, CRW and freeflying..
I think what has made me procrastinate tonight is the fact that I just found out that I have a middle seat...for a 4 hour direct flight...I hate making the person in the isle get up so I can go pee...but if Chris is in the isle seat..I'll be sure to drink lots of :D:D:ph34r:>:(:ph34r:

WOO-HOO!!! Have fun in Lodi, Katee!! :)

Say 'Hi' to Ed from Acme...he's a sweet man. (he prolly won't remember me, though). :ph34r: -I tried to find a duplicate of the 'acme' poster they have on the wall for years, but never could...

Cajones Rodriguez? That ED? If so, he's going to Chester SC this weekend for the RB boogie Family reunion boogie..:( I'll miss him.

We leave for Lodi in 2 hours...All my stuff to pack is still in the middle of the living room floor..nothing folded or packed:D

Make Chris do it! >:(:P

:DHe was all packed LAST NIGHT! All of his stuff..camera gear and all is in the middle of the floor in luggage ready to take to his car..he'll be here in one hour...I'm still not packed:D

Cajones Rodriguez? That ED? If so, he's going to Chester SC this weekend for the RB boogie Family reunion boogie..:( I'll miss him.

Um, I don't know Rodriguez names. :$ BodyPilot...that Ed. :)
~Jaye

There is an actual " Procrastinators Club" with the club motto "Not Now Later" The secretary hasnt gotten around to type up the minutes of the first meeting in 1957. You might get your membership card back in a year or two or three. They had a project to go to Philadelphia in1976 to complain about the crack in the "Liberty Bell" 200 years after it was made. They came out with their predictions. "That a grade B western movie star would become President of the USA". To bad Reagen was already in office 3 years by then.

I was going to reply to this yesterday...

:D:D:D:D:D

But lawrocket procrastinating would be waiting until minutes before the dynamic duo left their home...after they're already on the road and can't read your reply is pushing the definition of 'procrastination'. :P
~Jaye