shropshire

US town set to ban saggy trousers

A mayor in the US state of Louisiana says he will sign into law a proposal to make wearing saggy trousers an act of indecent exposure.

Delcambre town council unanimously passed the ordinance earlier this week making it a crime to wear trousers that show underwear.

clicky

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

so if the person wears another pair of underwear under underwear,, than outer underwear basically becomes outerwear/very thin shorts right???

does this person gets away from the law or what???

and what the hell is this defenition on underwear??? what if this person chooses to go Commando status and has no underwear showing?? what happens than??

and what about chick's with low rise jeans,, if their thong shows is that punishable too???
Bernie Sanders for President 2016

Are they serious:o What's next? No skirts above the knees? No shorts on sunday? This is ridiculous. I hate when people where their pants around their knees as much at the next guy (well most of the time anyway:):P) but, come on! Isn't there more serious things our courts need to be worrying about? "Sorry we cant get to that rape case right now we are up to our elbows in paperwork from those horrible kids with their saggy pants":S

Fly like a girl

in the land of the free they should be able to wear their [english]trousers[/english] however baggy, or saggy:D they want.

It will be tattoos next

So you have no problem with, say, a 400 lb person walking naked down the street... after all, they should have the right to wear whatever they want, correct?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

in the land of the free they should be able to wear their [english]trousers[/english] however baggy, or saggy:D they want.

It will be tattoos next

So you have no problem with, say, a 400 lb person walking naked down the street... after all, they should have the right to wear whatever they want, correct?
yes,
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

fuking unrealistic shit there.....

just another stupid fucking law. so that the police can get all up in your shit for no fucking reason, then when you speak in your own defense you get arrested for..........yeah, his pants were low and all, you know

fuking stupidest shit I've seen in a while, no doubt
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

while i think this "fashion" is the most ridiculous thing to come along in years, and i would be happy to see it banned, it is their right. however, it actually helps me out it a way...anyone i see dressing like that is a dumb person, and i use it to screen who i hire.

while i think this "fashion" is the most ridiculous thing to come along in years, and i would be happy to see it banned, it is their right. however, it actually helps me out it a way...anyone i see dressing like that is a dumb person, and i use it to screen who i hire.

damn bro, so ban anything that you deem to be ridiculous.

and the dumb thing, WTF?????

the fuck some people think they are:D:D
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

It will be tattoos next

I am posting in the wear your trousers/pants however you want thread, you want the naked fat streaker thread, do a search :|
but what do I know

I would have no problem with a naked 400-lb person walking down the street. I personally can't understand why that would bother anyone.

I think most laws regarding clothing are silly anyway. What does it matter if people want to run around naked? And why can't I at least go topless at public beaches and swimming pools?

This country needs a freakin' enema. :)

I think most laws regarding clothing are silly anyway. What does it matter if people want to run around naked? And why can't I at least go topless at public beaches and swimming pools?

This country needs a freakin' enema. :)

Damn, wisdom to the nth degree there.

. . =(_8^(1)

damn bro, so ban anything that you deem to be ridiculous.

and the dumb thing, WTF?????

the fuck some people think they are:D:D

i dont think i am "above" anyone. there are plenty of things that come into play when an employment decission effecting the business that i put my back into. and anyone who "follows" a trend such as this...simply does not qualify as, ...a worthwhile person. yes, it is dumb, dont even try to call it "creative" or "cool"....admit it, its just plain dumb.

Well, whatever it takes, I'm all for forcing men to wear tighter pants. Makes the view from the rear a lot more enjoyable.

I am speaking of the over 21 crowd, mind you.;)

great point! i dont see many girls sporting this "fashion." i like tight pants...on women that is!

oh, yeah, i am over 21 too.:)