Muenkel

Is there a dz.commer you would most like to meet in person?

Nobody wants to meet ME

Well, not if you pout! But I went to Spaceland on a day I wasn't planning on jumping just to meet you, and I had Jessicakes paged over the PA -- does that count? :)
Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I apologize for making such a negative comment in whats supposed to be a happy thread. I think i'm just tired of people seeming to be really cool then finding out they're big monster fuckheads in real life.

I can't believe this. I bought you lunch TWICE, AND let you get drunk and roll around on the ground in my good fleece, and you STILL speak of me this way. >:(

(...AND I warned you about that speedbump in Rantoul countless times....)

Don

Note I haven't said whom I want to meet -- for one thing, it's pretty much everyone.

And I don't think a 3-way with Chris and Sunshine is going to happen any time soon :). Well, not unless it's relative work in freefall...

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Oh...I forgot Rhino....
And, I think I forgot Deuce...oh this will never end.

Every time another name comes up, you think of another person:D. Yes.....Rhino, duece, sinker, MochaSkyChick, etc.......like I said everybody.

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

So far I've met Bill Von, Amy, Sebazz, Amazon, Sky Kat, and Harryskydives. I've probably met Barnhouse at Eloy, but don't know for sure. Maybe I'll come to the .com boogie and I"ll meet more of you there. That is, if I can raise the cash to go. Two kids in college keep me close to home working my rear off.....Steve1

I want to meet skymama

Pssst....come to the Eloy boogie, I'll be there a whole week. The only rule is you can't chop off my head. ;) I hope everyone who meets me will come back and rub it in to Clay and Muenkel. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

come to the Eloy boogie, I'll be there a whole week. The only rule is you can't chop off my head.

Damn, I can't chop off your head? Well, I'm not going then, that just ruins my entire fun!

;):P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

;) I hope everyone who meets me will come back and rub it in to Clay and Muenkel. :P

I will take care of Muenkel when I get to see him in jumptown....and make sure he gets off his ass and finishes whinning and AFF at the same time.......
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

When Sunny says she's chipper in the morning she means like a woodchipper with a nitro-burning-funnycar engine. Like (Minnesota accent ON)"So that's your paartner over there in the chipper" kind of chipper.

It is worth driving 12 hours or paying $300 for an airplane ticket to witness.

It's like Yosemite Falls in May.

It is a Natural Wonder.

Honest.

:D:D:D:D

She has a Minnesota accent??? I'm not a morning person.......how does one wake up so chipper in the morning??? I mean even before the coffee, she's 'chipper'?

J

Aggiedave was quoting from the move Fargo, although Fargo is in North Dakota, the movie took place in Minnesota, don't cha know.:ph34r:

Judy
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

I hope everyone who meets me will come back and rub it in to Clay and Muenkel.

Actually, I have already met Clay, he just wanted a repeat performance. I guess it was really special for him the first time. He did ask to see my boobies....but I think he asks everyone that. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon