kbordson

Does Age matter?

So I need to continue my search for a sugar momma :( is what you are saying

You don't want a sugar momma.... now winning the lottery might be a nice touch... but you don't want to rely on the generosity of others for your well being.

Or maybe you just mean that you want someone as sweet as sugar!!

If you disregard the jumper bit, it would seem we men prefer younger women by a factor of 2:1. That would track with my own experience as of late FWIW, as well as my friends.

So MissKriss since your still a sweet young thing how old would you go a man senior to you. aka a Dirty Old Man (DOM).

I've just hit the big 60 and a real women 23 yr's my senior was otoh she didn't have a walker just a cane with a hook at the end, and had to be getting at least a SS check

BTW Me and the boss have been married long enough that if you were a little younger we could be your our daughter. ***

LOL... That's would be the good thing about dating older men. I'd always be the sweet young thing.:P

I do have to say though that my Dad is 60 and his wife (my stepmother) is 33. They've been married for four years, however, she left him two weeks ago.:| His heart is broken. There were some things going on but I can't help but wonder if the age difference was a big factor. :(

How tall are you***

5'5":P:D

I've said it before, and I'll say it again:
Age aint got nothing to do with it, its all about maturity.

Odds are that over time the "kittens", as you call them, will have a greater percentage of attractive persons than the "cougar" segment.

Personally, I've always hunted the older game! ;) I learned much in my formative years from a couple older (than me) ladies. Hell, my wife is even a touch older than me. Age is irrelevant, its how you work together that makes it special.

Oh, and if all it was about was no talking, one night of crazy monkey love, I'd have to review the physical appearance before I'd sway one way or the other. B|

Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Hi G

Gotta luv your avatar:P

How oldshort (in height) would you go?

Has anyone told you how nice your foot looks:P

Did she mention that she's a potty-mouthed midget? :D

Blues,
Dave

Hi Dave

Nothing wrong with a babe being a potty mouth:P

Dave your a tall dude so the term midget is relative.

It's the women with the canes that scare the crap out of me not the potty mouth's. I have a vision getting beat on the back with a cane by a women 23 yr's senior to me telling me she isn't done yet.B|

Then hooking me with the curved end so I can't crawl away.B|

OTOH duct tape and splints might work if I got hooked[:/]

The date from hell!!!!!:S No luck involved:D

It's the women with the canes that scare the crap out of me not the potty mouth's. I have a vision getting beat on the back with a cane by a women 23 yr's senior to me telling me she isn't done yet.B|

:$:$:$ I actually have a cane.... one of my partners got it for me after my knee surgery cuz then he could laugh at me for being like "House" :D:D:D

I happened to have Regis & Kelly on this morning, but Mark Consuelos (Kelly's hubby) was sub'ing for Reg. They discussed just this, even using the terms "kitten & cougar". Mark happens to be the host or producer or whatever of the show; I wasn't paying that much attention and will likely not watch.

Anywho...I don't think age matters until it gets to a point when it does.B|:D:P

I mean...20-something dating 70-something and I'm supposed to believe it's "true love"? Fat chance. Possible. But, fat chance.

I prefer my men older. Boys are so immature; a woman almost needs one 10-20 years her senior just to be on the same page.:P

After that, if he doesn't work out, I'm all for having a "boy toy" to worship me.B| I do enjoy cabana boys.:D:$:P

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Wow.... 2 to 1 lead for the kittens. hmmm. :| (good thing that at my age, I'm technically neither one.....) B|

Yes, these are good times. At our age, we can both be either a kitten or a cougar. Right, Karen?

:)

Or... since I'm definately NOT trainable, and not looking for bait. I like to think of myself more as a jaguar (or as Austin might say... a "Shag'uar" :D:D:D)

(btw.... I've seen different definations of "cougar." Some say 40 others say *shock* 35. Thirty Five!!!! That's NOT old!!!)
:o:o:o

I happened to have Regis & Kelly on this morning, but Mark Consuelos (Kelly's hubby) was sub'ing for Reg. They discussed just this, even using the terms "kitten & cougar". Mark happens to be the host or producer or whatever of the show; I wasn't paying that much attention and will likely not watch.

Anywho...I don't think age matters until it gets to a point when it does.B|:D:P

I mean...20-something dating 70-something and I'm supposed to believe it's "true love"? Fat chance. Possible. But, fat chance.

I prefer my men older. Boys are so immature; a woman almost needs one 10-20 years her senior just to be on the same page.:P

After that, if he doesn't work out, I'm all for having a "boy toy" to worship me.B| I do enjoy cabana boys.:D:$:P

Is there an aplication form I need to fill out?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I must assume you're applying for the "older man" in which case that position has been filled.

:P

But, I still like you.;)

Perhaps if you served me a clean, blue-striped towel in your speedo I'd reconsider your application.B|

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

I must assume you're applying for the "older man" in which case that position has been filled.

:P

But, I still like you.;)

Perhaps if you served me a clean, blue-striped towel in your speedo I'd reconsider your application.B|

Eeeew.[:/]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

:D

I would think so, too.

But you know, the right swimmer-boy can actually pull that one off nicely.B|

would you settle for suntan lotion and some swoop pants?

I'll bring the beer or mai tais

So I need to continue my search for a sugar momma :( is what you are saying

You don't want a sugar momma.... now winning the lottery might be a nice touch... but you don't want to rely on the generosity of others for your well being.

Or maybe you just mean that you want someone as sweet as sugar!!

So is that an offer? Are you sweet as sugar?
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Guys.... would you rather date a kitten (one young and nubile, maybe even trainable) or a cougar (one confident and experienced, maybe able to train you)

Definitely cougars. For a number of reasons.

First, I guess I'll cut to the chase and say that experience = better ability to perform. I'd never been with a woman under 25 who could satisfy me. But the cougars know themselves pretty well, and know a man pretty well, and know what works. A cougar who is in any reasonable degree of good shape can rock a guy's world.

A cougar knows what she wants, knows how to get it and knows how to give it. They've got the age, guile and experience to to no longer have questions about themselves that need to be answered - or at least not nearly as many as a young hottie who is coming into her own.

Second, the cougars aren't as caught up in unimportnt stuff. I have more in common with a woman focusing on her career (vis a vis her "job"). We can talk about work stresses, etc.

Third - they aren't as clingy/jealous/possessive. They've got lives of their own. They like to be acknowledged, yes, but they don't cast doubt that, yes, you had to work in the office until 7:30 because they didn't get off work until 6:30 themselves.

And boy, when they decide to get passionate, WOW!

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Hi sweet you thing:)

Is 60 years young to old:P

How tall are you?

I also got to have minimum stds:)

Great thread OP

Us cougars already have to deal with wrinkles and saggy breasts. Come on guys, at least give us the pity vote. :P

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Us cougars already have to deal with wrinkles and saggy breasts. Come on guys, at least give us the pity vote. :P

Mama

Its all relative Your still a sweet young thing in our book. My boss has always been 10 yr's younger than me. If she ever catch's up with me in aage I'm in deep doo doo.

Hope to be around to see the boss cash her first SS check and be able to enjoy the $$$.:)