sartre

Where should my next piercing be?

Jesus Christ, how many times are you going to try and bring attention to the "poor role model" bit? You took his one little comment and blew it up into something else. Why? The funny thing is that his comment wasn't even that you were an unfit mother or a poor role model, and now you're trying to make him look like the asshole.

Wash the sand out of your vagina.

If what I say annoys you so much, why keep reading threads I start?

Just a thought.:D

I didn't see an option for "none".

I agree. Women who get piercings are so inconsiderate of us guys.[:/]
Do they think we enjoy getting chipped teeth?>:(
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

My dentist said he makes a bunch of boat payments repairing damage caused by piercings of the tongue.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

You still haven't decided? I have a suggestion, but my gentlemanliness and high level of refinement make it difficult to post the idea. Oh, well, you'll come up with something.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

>Wash the sand out of your vagina.

Holy shit this is a funny thread:ph34r:

anyway, speaking of sandy vaginas;

An ex GF came home with a crooked smile on her face after an afternoon of shopping with her girlfriends and said: Guess what I got today? I said "what, a plastic Buddah with the inscription -you need not want material things?"

she said no, me and Cynthia I got our hoods pierced!

I said wow great, so some strange tattooed guy with a braided fumanchu got to play with both of your goodies, stuck a needle through them and you both paid him for the privilage... where can I get a job like that?

Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

I don't understand how a guy gets chipped teeth from a girl's piercings...what do you mean? :|

(yes I am naive and I'm sorry but I just don't get the reference. :$)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I don't understand how a guy gets chipped teeth from a girl's piercings...what do you mean? :|

It's a guy joke about the hood piercing. Ignore them. :|
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Jesus Christ, how many times are you going to try and bring attention to the "poor role model" bit? You took his one little comment and blew it up into something else. Why? The funny thing is that his comment wasn't even that you were an unfit mother or a poor role model, and now you're trying to make him look like the asshole.

Wash the sand out of your vagina.

If what I say annoys you so much, why keep reading threads I start?

Just a thought.:D

Oh believe me, your post don't annoy me, they make me laugh, at best. I enjoy reading the some of the stupid things that are typed.

I just think it's ridiculous that you blew his comment out of proportion and then brought it up over and over and over again. Get over it and grow some thicker skin.

Just a thought.

ROFL!!!

:P

I have been enlightened to so many of my flaws in this one thread. Guess I'd better get to working on 'em. :D:D

Forget the supposed flaws. If any guys here are giving you crap it's from frustration. After seeing the pic they are fantasizing about a mom/daughter 3-way and feeling bad when the realize they don't have a chance.

Poor bastards.:D:D:D

Walt

It's a guy joke about the hood piercing. Ignore them. :|

Ohhhh....ok. :P
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Next you're daughter will be flippng that "shocker" hand sign. Worse than that, she'll know what it means.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

pierce your upper, bottom lip and fingers together so we will never hear or read from you again.:|

Gosh, and here I was thinking how cute you were for posting the engagement.

Again, the thread is obviously authored by me, so if I annoy you so much, why read it?

It's common sense people.

I've never done or said anything to you. Amazing that I can inspire that sort of hostility in someone I didn't even know existed.[:/]

pierce your upper, bottom lip and fingers together so we will never hear or read from you again.:|

Again, the thread is obviously authored by me, so if I annoy you so much, why read it?

I've never done or said anything to you. Amazing that I can inspire that sort of hostility in someone I didn't even know existed.[:/]

It's definately a talent, you should see the animosity i can generate, It's a GIFT I tell ya:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

First mistake

Its Fun

Huh??

Amazing huh?
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

First mistake

Its Fun

Huh??

Amazing huh? Can you use smaller words, I am easily confused.

Fixed it for ya.;)