jumper03

Fact checking

Since skydivers represent a cross section of society, I think this will be a good way to check some facts I just read. Please select what college degree you hold. If you only have a High School Diploma, please pick no degree. If you hold multiple degrees - then pick the one you actually use.

Thanks!
Jump
Scars remind us that the past is real

My um... English degree is dualed with a Secondary Education so it is a Bachelor of Science.

:P Science snob. :P

I know you can have a bachelor of science in education etc...I'm talking subject matter.
Scars remind us that the past is real

I have no formal education beyond high school.

I have no credentials or certifications in my field, however, I am a self-taught UNIX admin, and am currently employed as a Sr. UNIX Systems Administrator specializing in AIX, HP-UX, Linux, and FreeBSD.
__

My mighty steed

Just speculation, but it seems to me that a larger percentage of skydivers have degrees, compared to the general population.

I've met quite a few skydivers who have engineering degrees too....so that made me feel good...
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

meaning you make more than a lot of degreed folks
:P

pretty much the boat I'm in...although I don't speak much *nix, I've been in IT for over 22 years and am currently a Sr. Network Engineer, specializing in routing/switching, IDS/IPS, general network security.

BA in Communications
MA in Education
JD (law)

I'm actually using the communications degree at the moment (at least, it's a job requirement to have a degree, so I guess I'm kinda using it... they've got me doing data entry. I'm bored out of my mind. Anyone got any job leads for me? I gotta get out of here!).

Science Degree with Majors in Marine Science and Environmetal Management, with post Grad Quals in Education
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Spanish major, minor in business, masters in international management, and JD. (It's NOTHING, compared to your long list!) Too much education and not enough sense to think skydiving sounds too dangerous too be fun.
TPM Sister #102