jasonRose

Weekend Numbers (7-7, 7-8)

You know the drill Humps : Jumps : Beer Owed

:S : 5 : 0

1) Took a friend on her first sit fly attempt.
2,3,4) Kick ass Three way free flies :)5) The best BFR I have ever been on even thought there was only seven of us!!! ;) :ph34r::ph34r:

19 sleeps until LP B|B|
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

Zip:3:zip

3 good jumps at Kapowsin yesterday for the Grand Opening Boogie...1 big way... and one kewl ass jump from a Hughs 500.....noice

one more on the list of choppers I have jumped from.

Lots of Dizzy Dot Commers were there...

Meow...

0:0:0, but I almost got killed by a big, red bus by looking the wrong direction in the streets in London. Yes, I know it says look left on the ground, I was distracted. :P

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

:$:2:2
:$ I'll never tell : 2 -should have been 8-10 damn weather patterns : 2 case not bottles - please don't ask . :$
Though in comparison to the poster right above mine I guess I should not complain . Was it one of those huge double-decker buses ? Thank god it missed you . Must have really drove your BP - heartrate through the ceiling . See guys spread the word to all the nay sayers , Skydiving is far safer then everyday street crossing so get off our backs . And learn to skydive . You'll live much longer and happier . :)
Who is picking up the tab for all of this ?

1 sweet new freefly suit:7:1

7 nice jumps on 07/07/07 :)
Played with my new freefly suit and jumped with my boyfriends brother who just graduated AFF. Lots and lots of fun! Followed jumping up with some AMAZING Brazillian BBQ where I learned that Americans completely overseason everything!

Today was spent getting sunburned while out on the trails riding our bikesB|

*daizey*

You know the drill Humps : Jumps : Beer Owed

:S : 5 : 0

1) Took a friend on her first sit fly attempt.
2,3,4) Kick ass Three way free flies :)5) The best BFR I have ever been on even thought there was only seven of us!!! ;):ph34r::ph34r:

19 sleeps until LP B|B|

:):8:0

That BFR was pretty awesome rosie....had a lot of fun doing it. Got pied this morning too...still smell like sour milk. Last jump was a tube exit...what a kick!:P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Completed my 500th jump but GF is off to AZ/Cali for a couple of weeks:16:1

Mostly RW video jumps... still need a lot of work on my tandem video flying (gotta learn to fly my wings better...)

I did complete my 500th jump this weekend... I did a 7 way RW jump that blew up out of the door of the Skyvan... :$ we did successfully reform the first point...

I finished off Saturday with a 9 way tube dive 3x3 rolled out of the CASA it did about 3-4 rotations then stalled and just kind of rocked back and forth until someone (it might have been me...) let go because he couldn't see his Altimeter. :):D our speed topped out at around 195 mph...

I also shot video for a friend of mine's 2000th skydive... (where I was practicing some of my tandem video flying flying just below the formation looking up... B|)

Also attempted a 2-way Rodeo dive (twice) where the plan was to dock with some freeflyers while doing a pair of rodeos... neither of them really worked out but both ended up making great video... B|

I also had the opportunity to jump a friends Stiletto 135 (4 jumps Saturday afternoon)... which was fun... Brisk toggle turns, with a quick recovery, and a nice long plane out (and some nice soft landings)... openings were interesting but not rough by any means... I really think I might need to get me one... :)

Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

1. 0 due to minor surgery
2. B| launched all 16 of our 8 -way training jumps
3. 0

Tired.

Your whole team are machines. It makes me tired just watching you. :D
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

1. 0 due to minor surgery
2. B| launched all 16 of our 8 -way training jumps
3. 0

Tired.

Your whole team are machines. It makes me tired just watching you. :D
I would so want to shoot video for that kind of team...:)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

2:5:2

First 18k jump
First time I held my sit for the entire jump!

5 kick-ass jumps at Skydance - Honestly, probably the most-fun day I've ever had on a DZ in my life.