RkyMtnHigh

Happy...

Both...good relationships are great, but so is having your own time. Only I can really make me happy be it alone or in a relationship. Sure a bad relationship can make things much harder in the long run, but that is my decision to allow to happen.

I do prefer company of others, but in the long run it really doesn't completely dictate my overall happiness. It can somewhat influence it one way or another if I choose to let it.
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

that's a bit hard to answer when you have been in a long relationship.
19 years with my partner and I'm very happy, I'm also very content to be on my own for quite some time, but even in my alone time I'm stil in my relationship:)

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I, like my hubby, both enjoy our alone time as well as hanging out together. When we are apart we miss each other and are happy to see each other when we get home.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

the only person that has any control over our happiness is ourselves...

I derive a great deal of joy hanging out with/talking to Beth but ultimately the only person that has any control over my level of contentment is me...

making pie for others (and myself) to enjoy makes me happy... :)

Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

What makes you happiest? Being alone or in a relationship?

I have LOTS of alone time.
But I am in a long term relationship as well, and I do like knowing that there is someone out there that thinks of me daily. We are partners. I do not think I would enjoy my alone time as much if that were not the case... :S does that even make sense??

does not matter to me... now I'm really happy b/c I like the man that I'm with...but I was always happy when I was by myself too.

my relationship now is great and I'm glad; but of course I had some in the past that gave me too much worries, but again... I'm a happy person :)

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org
PMS#551
I love my life :)

I am very happy being in a relationship that gives me lots of alone time. If I have to choose between being in a good relationship that gives me very little or no alone time and being alone I would choose alone.
I was not always this way but as I get older the more and more alone time I want. Plus I have a blast by my self (yes I know I left my self-open on this one)
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

making pie for others (and myself) to enjoy makes me happy... :)

-and I'd be happy if you made pie for me. :)

Mmmm....pie. B|
Hey,.

If any of y'all come to visit I'll be happy to make pie for you... B|:)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

It'll be interesting to see how this turns out. I can't imagine that many people will say they are the happiest alone, but maybe.

It's a toss up for me - between relationship and being alone. I'd argue for being alone by saying that I just haven't been in the right relationship and that I not happy being tied down/committed.

I'm not really sure, but I'd like to believe that one day I'll be happiest in a relationship - It'll be the right relationship and I'll want to be committted. One day.