Andy_Copland

Am I A Fat Cunt?

I personally think paying 5 quid for a breakfast is scandalous (thats $10 to the colonials for 2 cheap eggs, 2 bits of cheap bacon, 2 cheap sausges, 2 hashbrowns and beans).

Basically when you take it away they put it in a box and write how many items you have on the box and you pay at another counter... Well not being one to pay that money i flip the box over and write my own number on there.

Some of the knobs at work think its wrong while others laugh about it...

Should i feel guilty? fuck no. Bring down the price of food i say.

Scum Bags.

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

You corporate ladder climing scum bag! :D

I dont need to steal from Tesco's. 8 cans of beer under a fiver, ready meals to pop in the microwave (not as good Iceland though) and generally OK prices.

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

I personally think paying 5 quid for a breakfast is scandalous (thats $10 to the colonials for 2 cheap eggs, 2 bits of cheap bacon, 2 cheap sausges, 2 hashbrowns and beans).

Basically when you take it away they put it in a box and write how many items you have on the box and you pay at another counter... Well not being one to pay that money i flip the box over and write my own number on there.

Scum Bags.

:S

Have you not learned anything from me andy? you should learn to eat the food very fast that way at the check out all you have is a soda.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Scum Bags.

:S

Have you not learned anything from me andy? you should learn to eat the food very fast that way at the check out all you have is a soda.

I knew it Lee! you told me you didnt do anything in the gas station...:D
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

Scum Bags.

Talk to Sally Struthers and get yourself a better paying job you cunt!:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I think someone just now told you to stop using foul words in your thread titles?

And I think "dick" would be more appropriate...
Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

LMFAO!!! :D:D:D

You know out of all my 3 months there i always tell the petrol station stories to my mates. That was some funny shit.

They probably don't believe you. We need to get video next time your over here.
don't you miss being over here.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Scum Bags.

You see, because of people like you, the price for me will probably go up to $12.00.

The proper thing to do in that case is to pay for the meal, then don't go there again.

For ten bucks you could go to a Flying J Truck Stop and get an all-U-can eat meal that is great.
How high are we going? Oh about 9000. Oh Mr. Pilot! How high are we going? Oh about 12000! That's the ticket!

[sarcasm]yea thats what it is, people like me putting prices up... that must be it[/sarcasm]

Give me a break

You're a right whinging pom today aint ya pikey boy:ph34r: what's up, not getting any?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

oh shut the hell up you guys spend the pound like its a dollar and thats how your paid as well, you pay about 4 pounds for a pack of cigarettes, we pay about 4 dollars a pack and more in some places west of the colorado. so when you figure that the pound is worth 2 times what the dollar is worth your really jsut breaking even. so if you really feel that your getting ripped off why dont you bring all of your quid to the states and treble your money mate?

ARSE!
Fly it like you stole it

Fuck sake you idiot.... its $10 a pack of smokes now!!!

On my way back in Sept B|

we are paying about $15.00 for tailors and 30$ for rollies:o about 90% of that is Guvo tax
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?