Jasmin

Cheating......Oops?

1) Anything with anyone other than your significant other.. To include kissing, or flirty emails talking about sex.
2) Under what circumstances?? If you have to confess you are screwed anyways.. That's my story and I am sticking to it..
3) Wouldn't know? Haven't done anything at the DZ.. It's more like what happens OFF the DZ people don't need to know about.. lol
Blue Skies ..... ;)

So
A) What about swingers?
B) I always flirt, and anyone with whom I am in a relationship knows it. If they go into a relationship with that knowledge, then can he (or she) who flirts really be considered a "cheat"?
C) what you are describing in your first answer seems to me to equate to saying that you cannot look in your text book during an open book test, because 90% of tests are not open book. Do you really consider it to be that black and white?
I think that just as there is a difference between killing and murder, there is a difference between kissing another and cheating, or having sex with another and cheating, etc., which is dictated by the relationship, just as the circumstances of a death will dictate whether an individual has been "killed" or "murdered".
Steve

I guess as long as the parameters of your relationship are defined ahead of time that is your perogative??
I'm just not one to share my woman with anyone.. And when I am with a woman she is my world.. I have no need for others.. Why go out for beef jerky when you have steak at home.. :) Blue Skies ..... ;)

I guess as long as the parameters of your relationship are defined ahead of time that is your perogative??
--------------
I agree
--------------
I'm just not one to share my woman with anyone.. And when I am with a woman she is my world.. I have no need for others.. Why go out for beef jerky when you have steak at home..
--------------
For myself, I agree. I just believe that it is wrong to judge someone who is in a relationship that may or may not share those beliefs. In terms of your relationship, you have no responsibility to me or my beliefs, only to those of yourself and your SO.
Steve

Life is not black and white

it is when your giving advice:)
"the best that you can do, the best that you can do, is fall in love!" ( i dont know why I quoted that song but i've been online for a LONG TIME and it popped into my head so I wanted to inject it into yours....:)Have fun, Live free, SKYDIVE!!
http://community.webshots.com/user/jtval100

>>Cheating is lying to your SO about your relationship with someone else. To me, it's simple.
>you make it[us] sound so simple . . .
Well, that's just what works for me. Everyone's different. There are actually people who would rather not know, which blows my mind. To each his (or her) own I guess.
-bill von

Cheating is lying to your SO about your relationship with someone else. To me, it's simple
----------------
If you have had sex with another while in a relationship in which you are not free to do so, and you are on your way home to tell your SO, you have still cheated, even though you have not lied as of yet.
I would say that cheating is being untrue to the commitment that you have made to the other person.
It's picky, but figured I'd throw it out, if we are looking for a definition.
Steve

I think that if you're in a relationship with someone, you have sex with someone else, and he's surprised, then you've not been particularly honest all along the way.....
Please accept this post in the spirit of love in which it was composed....
Peace~
Lindsey
Ya' know Smack-water Jack he bought a shotgun
'cause he was in the mood for a little con-fron-ta-tion

1) What constitutes cheating? Is it only sex? NO! IT'S ANYTHING (KISSING ETC).
2) Under what circumstances MUST one confess? (and if you do confess, should you tell them who with?) TRICKY ONE. I THINK IF YOU HAVE CHEATED ON SOMEONE THEN THEN THERE IS FUNDAMENTALLY SOMETHING WRONG IN YOUR RELATIPNSHIP. YOU SHOULD JUST SPLIT UP WITH THEM AND DON'T BOTHER SAYING ANYTHING - UNLESS THEY ARE LIKELY TO FIND OUT.
3) "What happens on the DZ, stays on the DZ..." Is this a true sentiment? BOLLOX.

Hopefully, when you are married, it is to 'The One'. But, why should a rule be different for somoene your married to than someone your dating?
Surley you dated the person you married before you were married? Does this mean you can be un-faithful to the person before your married?
Also, surley by a certain age, you date somone who for all you know might just be 'The One', so why stuff it up be being unfaithful?
I belive in treating others as you wish to be treated. That is being faithful. Yes we all make mistakes, but would be stupid if we did not learn from them.
You reap what you sew.