LisaH

Congrats Gonzo! (gonzalesna)

I opened the first pic and said to myself, "Uh oh."

I opened the second pic and said to myself. "Idiot. You knew what was coming but you did it anyway."
:D:D

Congrats, dude.
Damn...you're on a roll, eh?

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Lol...Lisa, you're too much! Btw, why is he sitting by the door? Looks like he did a hop'n'pop. Why didn't one of you ask an LO to help to organize something for him? I'll bet nobody even batted an eye when he jumped out nude, but they probably gave him kudos for doing it.

I'm sorry that I couldn't make it out that way. Grrr...I'm busy, as always, but I'm sending you a big congrats on your 100th, Gonzo!

He jumped at altitude. Why first; I don't know.

It was a really slow day yesterday. I think everyone is at boogies. He couldn't find anyone to jump with which totally sucked.

Edited to add: The tandems on the load got a kick out of it. :D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

He looks naked without his black cowboy hat. :|

That's why I looked the way I did in the first pic... I was sad cuz I didn't have my hat on.:(
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I opened the first pic and said to myself, "Uh oh."

I opened the second pic and said to myself. "Idiot. You knew what was coming but you did it anyway."
:D:D

Congrats, dude.
Damn...you're on a roll, eh?

:D It wasn't that bad... Lisa came up with the censoring idea. Glad I had it too... It was cold up there!:D:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Congrats man!

Glad that you decided after all to get "ball sack" on your own rig....

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I just pee'd a little[:/]

:D:D:D

would've been funnier with the demo though. Plus they didn't want me to jump nekkid, so it'd been my way of saying "Damn the man!" if I did it in Houston. Oh, well... next time.:)

I should've poo'd on that cop car I saw driving though... I can only imagine what his reaction would be...:D:D:D