Rudderow

Who's on My Space? post your link

What's the deal with MySpace? I just went through a bunch of this thread clicking on random links and don't understand the attraction. Given how many people here are on there, I figure I must be missing something. :S:$

Blues,
Dave

It's not a big deal, but I can't tell you how many old friends (and some relatives) I have come into contact with again after years and years. It's a great way to keep in touch with people.

It's not a big deal, but I can't tell you how many old friends (and some relatives) I have come into contact with again after years and years. It's a great way to keep in touch with people.

Same here. I had friends getting on my case for almost a year to join. Finally I did back in January and have reconnected with half a dozen people I had totally lost touch with.
Killing threads since 2004.

OK, so you started the thread, and you're one of the only people who has not accepted my add.

My feelings are a little hurt.

EDIT: Actually, going through the list of my pending friend requests, the people I added from this thread who have not accepted me are, for the most part, people I have actually met in real life. I guess I should take that as a hint...

----------------------------------
www.jumpelvis.com

It's a great way to keep in touch with people.

And not keep in touch with people.

I honestly wonder why people want to be added, then you take the time to write a short message only to never receive a reply back. Wait a couple days or weeks after they have received the message, write them again, same story, no reply. :S

I deleted 16 people last week. I'm sure they haven't even noticed I poofed them anyway.

Maybe it's just a peeve of mine. >:(

did you growl at them?? :D

;)

No in fact I spent a day with a female jumper from your dropzone at Crosskeys one afternoon. She knows how I really am in person. The following week I helped a tandem make it to Skydive Orange that knew nobody there and was very nervous. You may have even shot the tandem video of her very first skydive that she purchased. I do much better in person since I so hate to type messages.

OK, so you started the thread, and you're one of the only people who has not accepted my add.

My feelings are a little hurt.

EDIT: Actually, going through the list of my pending friend requests, the people I added from this thread who have not accepted me are, for the most part, people I have actually met in real life. I guess I should take that as a hint...

I will only ever add someone if they've taken the time to message me first, it says this in my profile. Maybe this person is the same? Drop them a message and say hi, i'm sure they would add you after a quick chat, you seem like a nice guy. Of course you may have already done this, in which case, ignore me :)

---------

And on topic: I'm pretty sure I already posted my link in this thread at some point.

And you shed not a single tear for the things that you didn't need
'Cause you knew you were finally free - Death Cab For Cutie