SBS

Naming a kid a dumbass name...

Villy Bance comes to mind.
--------------------------------------------------------
Yeah, I really felt sorry for that dude.

It's not like he can hear when the kids make fun of him. :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

There are about four kids who answer to ESPN. (That's pronounced Aspen.)

Ladies, never let your husband name your baby.
Why don't you just go to the police station in a red clown suit and let everybody know what we're doing here?

I have a phobia for moobs. Thanks, youknowwhoyouare.

What bugs me is how some parents will call their kids by a cutesy, diminutive version of the kids name, or actually give the kid a faggy-sounding name so he'll get picked on at school.

Don't these parents remember what it was like when they were kids?
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

That's just sad. B|

But, then again, I knew an Ima Hogg growing up. And, both of my cousins have the initials of VD (no middle names). People are sick...

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

iminutive version of the kids name, or actually give the kid a faggy-sounding name so he'll get picked on at school.

A Boy named Sue??:D:D
Make em tough.

I wanted to name my daughter "Joe". Her mom wouldnt stand for it but I have always called her Joe. She knows she is in trouble if I use her actual name.

But, then again, I knew an Ima Hogg growing up.

The one that died in 1975? http://www.famoustexans.com/imahogg.htm

No... She was in my 7th and 8th grade classes. I don't know what happened to her though. I didn't know there was a famous Ima Hogg. :o Maybe that's who she was named after? :S

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Yea some parents name their kids some real dumb ass names for sure, but where in the hell does the NZ gov get off being able to dictate to people what they can and can't name their kids? Sure glad I don't live there.

I may be getting old but I got to see all the cool bands.

my cousin went to HS with two kids whose last name was truck and one of them was ford and the other was pickup - in georgia:S

"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

Yea some parents name their kids some real dumb ass names for sure, but where in the hell does the NZ gov get off being able to dictate to people what they can and can't name their kids? Sure glad I don't live there.

Ha ha what a wanky excuse for not living in a country.

This has been going on for a little while here now.
They should actually "get real"

www.myspace.com/durtymac

Sorry Highfly. Sure didn't mean to offend anyone. I guess I can't say I'm glad I don't live there cause I've never been there. Still sounds like a pretty petty thing to have a law about. But then there is still a law on our books where I'm at that you must stop your car at the city limits and honk your horn 3 times to warn the horse and buggies to get out of your way before proceeding.:S Another one is that it is against the law to spit on the boardwalk before noon on sunday lest you offend a little old lady. I also read one awhile back and can't remember where at, but it is against the law to carry an ice cream cone in your back pocket. Good thing I don't live there cause I have one in my pocket all the time. Anyway, sorry> I'm sure NZ is a great place to live.

I may be getting old but I got to see all the cool bands.