sharimcm

How much are you paying for gas?

Here in the not-so-big city of Austin, TX, I've seen it as low as $2.63/gal.

How much are YOU paying per gallon?

BTW - I don't think we've had a gas thread in a while. Yea, I'm bored and thinking about needing to get fuel when I get off work... :|

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I filled up my tank in my Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 diesel this morning $2.89 per gallon in Seattle area.

Damn! How much did that tank cost you?

I can fill up my tank under $30. It's only a 10.5-gallon tank though. :|

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I have two 30 GAL plus tanks...

what really pisses me off is the credit card self serve pumps shut off at $75

so I try to keep at least one tank full and dont let the other tank go below 1/4 full.

The good part is I can get 1000 miles out of both tanks if I had to... so when the price is low...I fill em both... when it hops up over $3 a gallon I will drive for a while without having to buy the expensive stuff.

I saw gas at Walmart yesterday for $2.57 +++ (taxes, fees, and all that other government crap) a gallon.

I drive a v-8, crewcab Ford F-150, that gets about 11-13 mpg city and MAYBE 15-17 highway (depending on whether I use any gas additive or not). The tank holds over 20 gallons. On my way to/from Georgia a couple of weeks ago, gas was $2.85 or more. Trips like that suck big time. B|

Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Thanks! My neighborhood is definitely not cheap--at least, not when it comes to gas prices! ;)

I did notice on that website that the expensive locations were in Centennial, Highlands Ranch, etc. At least I'm further west than that.

TPM Sister #102