scottjaco

The truth about women & hang-ups

both of those threads you posted were of me defending men in the women's forums.

Please don't defend us anymore - and if you do, please don't say "we." Speak for yourself, and not your gender, please.

t
It's the year of the Pig.

Maybe they've got shit to do which necessitates the 'fast' food to get and go. I think I have seen a chick or two sitting alone in a Wendys.

And this is super-fucked coming from a skydiver. You've got the privilage of knowing skychicks, the coolest ones of all;)

I got nuthin

:S:S

Wow.

Man, if this was supposed to be funny, it failed miserably.

If you actually believe this stuff then you should get some counciling.
A lot of counciling.

If you were just trying to stir up some shit, well then carry on I guess :S

Well, I'm sorry to say that I don't find your original post funny at all. But we can't be perfect every time, not all jokes are successful. Better luck next time;).
Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

:S:S

Wow.

Man, if this was supposed to be funny, it failed miserably.

If you actually believe this stuff then you should get some counciling.
A lot of counciling.

If you were just trying to stir up some shit, well then carry on I guess :S

Well, I'm sorry to say that I don't find your original post funny at all. But we can't be perfect every time, not all jokes are successful. Better luck next time;).

Um...huh?

Did you intend that response to be aimed at me or the original poster?
__

My mighty steed

both of those threads you posted were of me defending men in the women's forums.

Please don't defend us anymore - and if you do, please don't say "we." Speak for yourself, and not your gender, please.

t
OH i believe that any thinking woman would realise he does not speak for our gender:ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

When I’m sitting in a fast food chain, I’ll see a cute girl come in and place her order to go. I guess girls have some hang up about sitting alone to eat.

well most people go out to eat for the social and the food, if one just needs food why eat alone in a fast food resturant? This is what you call wisdom on women?
Wait, I do this too... its not because I have a "hang-up" regarding eating in public alone... its just that if I take it home to eat it I can do so while watching television or something... instead of just staring at the wall...

They start copulating publicly as if to rub everyone’s nose in it.

I've never copulated publicly... come to think of it though I've never copulated privately... although can't copulating publicly get you like arrested and stuff... :ph34r::D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Wow, I really like the way you think. Maybe we could go out sometime?! I've been looking for a guy like you. Check your PMs - my phone number is on the way. ;)

Oh god oh god I hope my skydiver boyfriend doesn't see this or else he's going to beat me up the next time I see him. Honey, if you're reading this I am SOOOO sorry. I promise that when we're at the boogie this weekend I'll be *all* over you. And if any of those skanky skydiver chicks try to move in, I'll make sure they know that you already have a girlfriend. After all, jealousy and possessiveness equals love, right? Besides, other women never like me anyway ... but that's okay, I gotta do what I gotta do to keep my man. Because after all, if I were single, people would think even less of me, right?

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Oh god oh god I hope my skydiver boyfriend doesn't see this or else he's going to beat me up the next time I see him. Honey, if you're reading this I am SOOOO sorry. I promise that when we're at the boogie this weekend I'll be *all* over you. And if any of those skanky skydiver chicks try to move in, I'll make sure they know that you already have a girlfriend. After all, jealousy and possessiveness equals love, right? Besides, other women never like me anyway ... but that's okay, I gotta do what I gotta do to keep my man. Because after all, if I were single, people would think even less of me, right?

Nice... I like it... :D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Wow, I really like the way you think. Maybe we could go out sometime?! I've been looking for a guy like you. Check your PMs - my phone number is on the way. ;)

Hey, don't you have some purging to do?!? :P
__

My mighty steed

The world must look like a totally different place through the eyes of a chick.

Dude you are in dire need of an attitude adjustment.

Ever hear the phrase "Men are from mars, women are from venus"? Of course we see the world in a different light. We are different creatures. I'd be willing to bet that anyone of us (especially you) would change our opinions of women if we spent one day let alone a lifetime as a woman. They are our mothers, our sisters, our girlfriends and our wives. Please show these women more understanding and respect. They deserve it, for putting up with the shit we men have thrown at them throughout time.

To all the women out there, I know you know this. Not all men are of the same opinion as the OP is, of your gender. We men are far from perfect, just as women too have their faults. But we are in this together. Let's start showing each other more respect. Treat others just as you want to be treated yourself. Here's to all our our sisters out there. We (or at least I) love you. :)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Um...huh?

Did you intend that response to be aimed at me or the original poster?

Oh:o Sorry!

That was the original poster. Wrong quote, Sorry!

B|
Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

Well shit Steve now ya done gone and made me all teary-eyed

Wasn't my intent. :)

But I still love my sisters (especially the cool skydiver types) out there. Now if I could just remember where I buried my nuts. :ph34r:

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Exactly.

Dont tell me that like a squirrel you also forget where you buried your nuts :|

I'm not the squirrel in this conversation, am I?:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I'm not the squirrel in this conversation, am I?
----------------------------------------------------------------
I thought you were a turtle? I am ever so confused

Do turtle's have nuts?

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!