Thanatos340

Shortest time from first meeting to Sex?

So lets hear it??

Shortest time from the time you first met someone till it was Legs in the Air?? And how did the relationship work out?

(And Pros dont count!:P)

I think my record was about 2 hours. We dated for a little over a year after that and well over 10 years later we are still good frinds and Joke about our first meeting quite often.

The question wasn't what's the shortest time you've HAD sex, it's the shortest time before beginning sex with someone you just met.

:D:D:D

In my case, that same day. Maybe 5 hours. I was young and stupid back then. It was quite an interesting story with a lot of drama too. But to make a long story short, I meet up with an old high school friend after 7 years, and he has his girlfriend and her friend with him. We go out to a bar with pool tables. He's a known hothead and it wasn't long before he was ready to rumble with another bar patron and the rest of us just stood and watched. bouncer asked us to leave, but the two girls refused to get in the car with him because he was so mad. So they got in with me. He peeled rubber out of there. We drive around for awhile, then I drop them off at their apt, but the douchebag was hiding behind a bush, jumped out and put a knife to his girlfriend's neck. She ran to her apt but he got in there before she could lock it and he was beating on her. Everything happened so fast, but she got out of there and by then the apt manager was on the phone with the cops. The girls asked me to take them to a friend's that they trusted. So I did, and the douchebag's girlfriend's friend and I got into it on the couch over there.

Man that was some 15 or 16 years ago. I don't care if I never see any of them again. I'd like that night back. :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Just meeting someone out of the blue, or "knowing" someone online and then meeting them in person?

I'm just trying to get clarification for all the people who have actually done something like that. :)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

The shortest time was about an hour or so... Driving down the road, see a cop, start small conversation with cop, cop says to call him, I call, he calls back, then comes over. Best sex I've had in a LONG time and ALL night long. And, we just past our one year mark of being awesome fuck buddies. I told him I would never date him, but I would fuck him. Mmm.. Bacon... :o:ph34r:

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

the out-of-the-blue offer that I couldn't get it up.

Now you're at the "I need to get the Blue (pill) to get it up"
Isn' that what's called coming full circle?

No - There was no coming . . . Turning full circle maybe . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

... and then there was that one skydiver who had sex with a gal without meeting her first (mistaken identity thing, she thought he was someone else and fucked him without introducing herself). Shouldn't he get a negative number option? :D

Blues,
Dave

"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)