skinnyshrek

The roast billy vance thread, now this is funny shit

Who told you i lived in Prattville? What makes you think that you can just ASSUME where i live... For your information i live in Auburn, Al with 30,000 other people my age and at least 18,000 Girls from ages 18-22 and a bar every couple of feet...

Dude you DON'T live in Auburn
You poor bastard:D:D:D:D

this told me you're from PRATville

I'm from OZ the LUCKY COUNTRY, Best place on the globe, I'm no poor bastage:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Who told you i lived in Prattville? What makes you think that you can just ASSUME where i live... For your information i live in Auburn, Al with 30,000 other people my age and at least 18,000 Girls from ages 18-22 and a bar every couple of feet...

this told me you're from PRAT(fall demo)ville

I'm from OZ the LUCKY COUNTRY, Best place on the globe, I'm no poor bastage:ph34r:

Fixed that for ya.... :P
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

In another thread you posted

The only way to find that link was by reading our forum... Hmmmmm so who is it that spends too much time online reading other dropzones forums?

Also you posted

So let me get this right... You sit around all day on Dropzone.com and on our forums looking for things to talk about with your "Cyber Friends"? thats pretty cool Billy (Sarcasm) :P

Damn man, I pulled another attacker out of the woodwork! :D:D:D

Wow, dude... did you ever consider the possibility that a lot of people email me about the stuff that goes on at your DZ and the other two skyride DZs? A local birdie told me. Peep peep he said. :P I then got on your DZ's forum for the first time. I just don't have the time to keep up with any other forum than this one. Trust me. This is the only forum I'd rather read. Now go back to your puny little DZ forum. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

At least i have the choice to go to the Bars with all the women, I gotta take a night off every once in a while to write english papers too

OK so you get the chance to go to bars BUT do all these women you talk of know that you exist ? Or do you sit in a corner all on your own ? :D
```````````````````````````````````
" Cant keep a good woman down "
Angels have wings, but devils can fly !

At least i have the choice to go to the Bars with all the women, I gotta take a night off every once in a while to write english papers too

OK so you get the chance to go to bars BUT do all these women you talk of know that you exist ? Or do you sit in a corner all on your own ? :D

Maybe you should start a thread in there:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Maybe you should start a thread in there:D
and offer them gift certificates that are not valid anywhere:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Hmmmmm
so ?? are you an example of the caliber of the people in AlaBama??? if so
i'm not impressed...:|

You quoted from a thread in which B V made some accurate comments.. and asked some fair questions....
THAT thread got LOCKED because of the stupid responses from some of YOUR pals,,, trying to defend a poorly executed and even MORE poorly videoed "dirt demo"...
clark7117. showed himself to be less than gracious, and now you're doing the same...

hell, man,, can't take a critique'????
oh yeah I forgot.. you've been a skydiver for what???? 2 years now ??? three???
piss off pal....

as for all these hot babes you mention..
the 18 to 22 year olds......
How many of them were born to OTHER 18 - 22 year olds,,,,, whose social life consists of underage drinking and then screwing anything with a zipper... who drives a pick up truck????

sorry for the nasty attitude here... But
if you don't like the message ( namely this entire skyride CALAMITY ) it doesn't mean you can tear down the messenger ( namely BillyVance)...

never visited your state... and the folks like you and others at this prattville place surely are doing a poor job of representing it.
seems like a good choice to drive around that state rather than through it...

jmy
a 3914
d 12122

seems like a good choice to drive around that state rather than through it...

It's not all that bad here. You'd like the DZs at Cullman in the north or Elberta in the south, just not the middle. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I dont think anyone on here really has any room to talk about someone wasting there time posting on forums. Take a look around at the post numbers under these peoples names.

All this crap is ridiculous. Everybody knows billy shoots off at the mouth alot more than he skydives. Its ok if you hate skyride. But lately billy has made alot of personal attacks toward the individual skydivers at these DZ's. That is crossing the line. Billy doesnt even know most of these people. I think its rude of him to insult them as people, jumpers, and there abilities in this sport. Lets remember that it was billys negativity that started all this. I dont blame them for being angry.

As far as the demo goes. I was the 2nd jumper. I hit the little dirt mound that made me roll once. So what it wasnt a stand up landing....It wasnt like we turned ourselves into the ground. I land downwind and crash and roll all the time. I think its fun actually. After years of crashing dirt bikes i dont even consider that a "crash". The dirt was soft. It felt good on my face. The crowd couldnt even see the landings very well. There was alot of last minute arrangements made for this demo and a few snags with the landing area. We arent perfect and we learned alot from it. All the jumpers were very current and all were jumping larger canopies then they normally jump. Everyone loved it. We had a great time, and i thought crashing was funny as hell. Billy can talk crap all he wants about how hes a pro and represents the sport like a pro. The truth is that the only time he represents the sport is when hes on here posting.(because he never jumps) So many of his post are negative and hateful that i dont know how that could be considered a positive representation of the sport.

If you guys want to stick to bashing skyride then thats all great. I just dont think its right for skydivers to bash fellow skydivers for such trivial things. We were just having fun at the demo. why make a big deal out of it? Why get on here and bash us for it? Not like we were neglegent and endangered the spectators. We landed down wind for gods sake.......big deal.
Have you never had a downwind landing? have you never had a near miss? Are the perfect skydiver? Billy maybe you havent landed down wind in a long time, but thats probably because you havent actually landed a parachute in a long time. I made 5oo jumps last year how many did you make? Thats what i thought.......Please dont ridicule me for having fun and enjoying skydiving, and practicing my right to eat some dirt on a down wind landing.

I really hate that this personal war has been started. It sucks that an outsider like billy would blast negativity toward a group of jumpers that he doesnt even know, all because he doesnt like the owners of the DZ they work and jump at. He has no justifiable excuse to blast at these people. So what its a skyride DZ. These people have bills to pay. And they love to jump. This DZ has offered them a way to help with both. Dont hate us for needing money and loving to jump. Not to mention that it might be the closest DZ to alot of people. With the price of gas how can you argue that.
At the same time im sorry that there has been a thread started about billy on our forum. I think its funny and all. I just hate to see people get so angry that they go to billys level.

Billy talks about having "insiders" at our DZ.....give me a break!!!!!!! who cares...what is this a matter of national espionage? Billy you are acting like a 12 yr old. Besides we all know who your little insiders are and we dont care because we have other important issues in our life. Skydiving is fun for us, we are not spending our time reasearching dirt on other people in the sport. I started skydiving to get away from dumb drama like this. It sucks that there is always someone just waiting to criticize other people for some dumb little "imperfect" thing.

good luck with your cause billy. I hope you crush skyride single handed. As for me i will keep jumping with the great people in this sport. the people who havent lost sight of the brotherhood that is skydiving.
You billy can continue to consort with your spies and trash talking losers. If I ever see you at the DZ maybe i will land downwind so I can give you some more reasons to hate me.
i'll huff and I'll puff and I'll burn your packing tent down

Hmmmmm
so ?? are you an example of the caliber of the people in AlaBama??? if so
i'm not impressed...:|

he is NOT an example of the ppl that live in Alabama, but just a "young" 18yr. old defensive exception.

***as for all these hot babes you mention..
How many of them were born to OTHER 18 - 22 year olds,,,,, whose social life consists of underage drinking and then screwing anything with a zipper... who drives a pick up truck????

This is the case at 90% of major colleges in the U.S., so thats nothing new.

sorry for the nasty attitude here... But
if you don't like the message ( namely this entire skyride CALAMITY ) it doesn't mean you can tear down the messenger ( namely BillyVance)...***

everyone has a right to their opinion, and to have a nasty attitude from time to time depending on their circumstance, just as my lil young AU friend.

my two cents: criticism is good as long as it doesnt turn personal, most of the time when this happens you have to consider the source and decide whether to reply or to just ignore it.

i am a newbee skydiver with only 85 jumps since beginning in May..the best part of skydiving is that my wife does it with me...renewed life after 16 years of marriage..stating this only because i read these forums for information to learn how to be a better skydiver, and if there's one thing my young AU friend has knowledge about it's skydiving..afterall how many 18 year olds do you know that have over 500 jumps with his coaching rating?...

my life's too busy with the military to get caught up in this pissin contest, but for whatever its worth, i appreciate everyones comments..afterall thats the awesome freedom that i fight to keep!

:)

jmy
a 3914
d 12122

"More marriages might survive if the partners realized that sometimes the better comes after the worse."

"as for all these hot babes you mention..
How many of them were born to OTHER 18 - 22 year olds,,,,, whose social life consists of underage drinking and then screwing anything with a zipper... who drives a pick up truck????"

That a rude thing to say about a place you have never been. From the maturity level in this thread it doesnt surprise me. That statement shows your level of education though. I think every state has a group of people that fit that stereotype. If you ever traveled you would know that. If you look in your family tree there just might be a chevy pickup parked under it with the windows fogged up.

How old are you again? You do realize that you just got in a mud slinging contest with a college student right? Act your age, you are embarrissing yourself. Hell man im embarrased for you

fair enough fincher...

sometimes i let my irritation affect what i say and do...
my post was a 'knee-jerk' reaction..
and as you point out. with an emphasis on the jerk.......
my bad... sorry to have painted a large group and a large geographic area....with such a narrow -minded comment...
I guess I AM out of touch with the YOUNGER generation,,,,, and I regret allowing myself to get dragged down to the level of back and forth bashing...
there is no need to be embarassed for me, friend.......but thanks anyway...as for your assessment of my level of education??
well now sir...... You are wrong.......
ps. my family favors Fords and Dodges, not Chevys;)B|:)j t

I will agree with billy on one thing. The DZ at cullman is nice too. Its really alot like the prattville DZ as far as size and friendliness goes. I havent been to elberta. But i heard it was nice too.

I don't have a dog in this fight, so what did this manifesto have to do with my crack about Auburn girls?

I think billy should show up with a case of beer and jump...lolo
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?