skinnyshrek

The roast billy vance thread, now this is funny shit

:D:D:D:D

I didn't even know they had a forum until last week! :P

Hate me all they want. I don't care. As long as they're part of skyride, they know where to shove it. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

So, if you're spending too much time talking about Skyride, aren't they spending too much time talking about you? :ph34r:

Oh, and someone needs to let Clark know that he can say the word ass over here. :P

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

So, if you're spending too much time talking about Skyride, aren't they spending too much time talking about you? :ph34r:

Oh, and someone needs to let Clark know that he can say the word ass over here. :P

Didn't he get banned? :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

the great thing about it is, if Billy really wanted to, he could bring legal action against everyone who posted 'smack' on him, AS WELL as the website owner for allowing it to be on their site. .. just something to think about!
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

the great thing about it is, if Billy really wanted to, he could bring legal action against everyone who posted 'smack' on him, AS WELL as the website owner for allowing it to be on their site. .. just something to think about!

Pshh... they're not worth THAT much trouble. They have enough to deal with their boss getting sued from all directions. :ph34r:

Billy Vance the bringing down of skyride...lol how could he live with himself:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

He'd be a hero... shoot, probly free jumps for the rest of his life. ..

waste of time he only jumps 20 times a year the rest he is doing research:D

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

He'd be a hero... shoot, probly free jumps for the rest of his life. ..

waste of time he only jumps 20 times a year the rest he is doing research:D

I won't cost much for my jumps. :D

Hey i find it ironic like skymama posted. They come on here and blast you all the time.Meanwhile they are doing the same on their site...its rather funny. What a sick world we live in huh. If an outsider posts on there does it get deleted:D

If an outsider posts on there does it get deleted:D

Yes it does. :P And no, I haven't tried.

They just cant stop thinking about you, it must be taking up a hell of a lot of their valuable time. You must feel so special Billy :-)
```````````````````````````````````
" Cant keep a good woman down "
Angels have wings, but devils can fly !

If an outsider posts on there does it get deleted:D

Yes it does. :P And no, I haven't tried.

They just cant stop thinking about you, it must be taking up a hell of a lot of their valuable time. You must feel so special Billy :-)

Oh, the possibilities for THAT one are ENDLESS..... :D;):P:)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

They wont let me join their forum

They must be part of the "club" too. :ph34r:
Wahoo, I'm farking INFAMOUS:D:D:D

:P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

:D:D:D:D

I didn't even know they had a forum until last week! :P

Hate me all they want. I don't care. As long as they're part of skyride, they know where to shove it. :)

In another thread you posted

First two totally flub the landing, third kinda flubs it, last one has to really run it out.

Not a really good representation of the sport to the general public, I'm sorry to say. They should be lucky no one was hurt. Oh and guess what? They all land downwind!

http://www.2020vertical.com/...007/bassproshops.wmv

The only way to find that link was by reading our forum... Hmmmmm so who is it that spends too much time online reading other dropzones forums?

Also you posted

There are clues. Late in the video, one of them was heard saying they landed downwind. Then confirmed it by reading their DZ forum thread. I'm not going to name people. You just have to figure it out with a little sleuthing work.

So let me get this right... You sit around all day on Dropzone.com and on our forums looking for things to talk about with your "Cyber Friends"? thats pretty cool Billy (Sarcasm) :P
-Chris Martin

Who told you i lived in Prattville? What makes you think that you can just ASSUME where i live... For your information i live in Auburn, Al with 30,000 other people my age and at least 18,000 Girls from ages 18-22 and a bar every couple of feet...

Dude you DON'T live in Auburn
You poor bastard:D:D:D:D

-Chris Martin

Who told you i lived in Prattville? What makes you think that you can just ASSUME where i live... For your information i live in Auburn, Al with 30,000 other people my age and at least 18,000 Girls from ages 18-22 and a bar every couple of feet...

Dude you DON'T live in Auburn
You poor bastard:D:D:D:D

All those women and bars, and you're on your computer giving someone shit because he talked about a fucked up demo.... so who's the poor bastard, again?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706