Muenkel

Amazon is clearly a rabid Post Whore.

A little over a week ago, Jeanne and I each hit 9000 posts at the same time. Now, I only have 9053 and she has 9210.:o

How she manages to maintain this pace after like 30 bannings is beyond me.:|;)

The woman is out of control...but then, so are the rest of us.:P

Chris

How she manages to maintain this pace after like 30 bannings is beyond me.

Hey.. is this a PA?????:P:P

What can I say man.. I am on call a lot.. which means I have to stay close to my computer...that gives me a very good excuse to sit and PW while the scripts are running to fix stuff....I am SOOO Looking forward to a new job when I am not on call half of my life.. I cant even go to the DZ when I am on call becuase I have to be available to solve problems if they call me. I even got paged when I went to see V....GGGGRRRRRR

We are opening a new DZ here in WA just north of Seattle...right now the aircraft is having a new tail fixed by the owner but hopefully we can be up and jumping this porter in 2 weeks....:)
The view from Altitude there is some kind of AWSUM... My Baker ( the holder of the record in the lower 48 states for most amount of snow in one place in one year at OVER 120 FT) just to the north, The San Juan Islands/northern Puget Sound/ Admiralty Inlet just to the west of the DZ... the rest of the North Cascades... AKA the American Alps just to the East of the DZ.... AND THOUSANDS of acres below you of TULIPS in all colors this month....

PLUS a DZO that wants to have fun.. a place where experienced jumpers are welcomed.... have after hours BBQ and bonfires..... a REAL honest to god beer light...

SOOO when are you coming to visit???HMMMM

Oh did I mention the days are VERY long here in the summer.. The sunset loads get off the ground after 9PM and the sunsets over the Sound are incredible.

Oh did I also mention I am moving my NEW BRAUNFELS double chamber smoker/BBQ to the DZ.. and I still have salmon in the freezer that need to be smoked.

She's also a regular whore, too. Oh my gosh, did I say that out loud? :D:D;):D:D
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

She's also a regular whore, too. Oh my gosh, did I say that out loud? :D:D;):D:D

ooooooo.... I think that was your "outside voice", yes...

*sings* Laurel's in trou-ble, Laurel's in trou-ble.... :D:D:D
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

You are SOOO getting a spanking.....>:(

Unless you can find me a young cutie to corrupt at the next boogie we are at:P

Ohhhhh gwurrrrllll, there are so many young cuties to corrupt. Enjoy them all! ....I eventually married one! :)
My Pink M

Ohhhhh gwurrrrllll, there are so many young cuties to corrupt. Enjoy them all! ....I eventually married one!

Oh hell I dont wanna marry em........ just enjoy them when the need arises....:)

**Sniff** You are my hero. **Sniff**
My Pink M

Will you two PLEEEEEEEESE.. come visit..... its purty out here in the summer.. low humidity nice warm days..... and I live just west of the "American Alps" great jumping in crystal clear blue skies.. wiht some AWSUM scnerey with BIG mountains.

Come on little sistah......please .. pretty please....