RkyMtnHigh

why are relationships so hard?

i like man ass

Andy...I think you left your account open again! :ph34r:

He doesn't have a clue, he's half deaf and half blind. poor guy.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

:P

Relationships are the most difficult management tasks one has. In a meaningful relationship you must forget about self and focus on the significant other. This can become confusing and many times discouraging to your logical way of thinking.

This is why I encourage having fuck buddies as a viable sexual outlet to help clear your head, regain your ego and allow you to focus your attention back to your primary relationship.

Would you agree Snowwhite?

Cya tomorrow, my beautiful lover.:)
Streaker

B|
Have a yippee ki ya day!

What women want in a relationship:
Someone who is thoughtful, respectful, and open.
Someone who thinks of her and puts her on a pedastal.
Someone who knows what she is thinking, and can finish her sentences for her.
Someone who understands her moods, and can relate to her deep thoughts.

What a man wants in a relationship:

Arrive naked, bring beer.

See you tomorrow Sweetie! Naked and Corona!
Hope you have lime!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

What women want in a relationship:
Someone who is thoughtful, respectful, and open.
Someone who thinks of her and puts her on a pedastal.
Someone who knows what she is thinking, and can finish her sentences for her.
Someone who understands her moods, and can relate to her deep thoughts.

:D:D:D so you want another woman, but one with a penis:ph34r::ph34r:

Hey steaker isthat an apt description:ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

It would probably be more successful if people were more serious about it in the beginning.

When you want someone to do any job for you, you will, at least, have a minimal criteria that they have to meet.
Have a mental checklist and do an interview. Weed out the undesirables up front.

(Of course, if she wants to leave, she should give me two weeks notice and find me a temp with a better rack.) :ph34r:

It would probably be more successful if people were more serious about it in the beginning.

Both have to want to make it work. You can't make someone love you. You can't make a relationship work if the other person doesn't want it.

I love being in my relationship. No games, no competition, thinking of the other one more than yourself. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else, or with anyone else.

Relationships are so difficult because you're trying to convince someone else to accept you as you are, which is the most difficult thing for any human being to do, everyone has prejudice, whether they believe it or not. Talk about a losing proposition.
"If at first you don't succeed... well, so much for skydiving." - aviation cliche

Why are they hard.... because communication is hard.

People lie. (House says it best) But why do people lie? Pride, fear of judgement, compassion, lack of respect, selfishness, wanting to stay out of the doghouse, denial of a problem... lots of reasons.

but... when the lies become life.... and there is no open communication.... that's when the relationship is hard.

Why are they hard.... because communication is hard.

I see one repeated failure of communication - listening.

As I write this, I can guarantee that people will disregard this because it does not fit into what they want to hear. That is the problem.

The "Dr"John ("I got my degree off the internet")Gray wrote in his Venus/Mars book that communication is the issue.

People have the idea that they should continue "discussing" until they hear what they want. Most of the time, people are saying everything openly and directly. The other person just doesn't want to hear it.

Example:
"You have to stop spending. It is stressing me out and destroying our lives."
(brain message - "That isn't it")
"Let's talk about our relationship problems instead."
"I just did."

Relationships are so difficult because you're trying to convince someone else to accept you as you are,

while at the same time, trying to change EVERYTHING about them!

Seriously, I've seen way too many of my girlfriends try to enact this scenario, and it NEVER works.

Precisely!

If you're trying to change someone in any major way, your expectations are way too high.
"If at first you don't succeed... well, so much for skydiving." - aviation cliche