guppie01

Survivor China - someone to root for

HA, one of my HS classmates made it onto the show Survivor (she's auditioned 11 times). :)
http://www.survivorchina.net/survivor-china-cast/leslie-nease/

Looks like I got someone to root for now!!!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Cool beans!

I love Survivor.

Points in your friend's favor, but I'm picky about my faves. I don't have one yet, but so far I like the bitchy, blonde NY waitress.:D Nastiness is sometimes entertaining.:P

She's sure to be voted off soon, unless she attaches herself to some asshole guy and--well, two assholes stand a better chance than one.[:/]

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Didnt she like disrespect the entire chinese nation on the first day in the country by walking out of a welcome ceromony the held in the survivors honour?

Shame really because she seems to be a really good survivor who could go far when it comes to living in that environment. That was the impression i got anyway.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Didnt she like disrespect the entire chinese nation on the first day in the country by walking out of a welcome ceromony the held in the survivors honour?

Shame really because she seems to be a really good survivor who could go far when it comes to living in that environment. That was the impression i got anyway.

That was 'The Church Lady' (as I call her.) I think, she's like a Sunday School teacher or something. The Bitchy Waitress, just kept giving weird looks during the ceremony. Like she was really bored.
The Grave Digger, is pretty cool.

Chuck

Chuck

Whatcho blowing at me? :P After 11 times Im surprised they just didnt drag her off the set. I can see it now the producers were like, what the hell do we have to do to get rid of this woman? ..... I know well put her on the show then she can never come back to auditions.....:)

Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

Christian radio host... Same person.. No?

Yeah, same person. And today she was stupid because she shared info about a hint to the immunity idol. Duh! :S

I'm rooting for the Grave Digger. He's awesome!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'm not impressed with Leslie. Why, WHY would she share the hidden immunity idol info??? And I remembered there was a Christian radio host, but when I clicked guppie's link the photo looked nothing like her.B| Homegirl's obviously a fan of the sun or the tanning salon and it shows all over her face.[:/]

I think it's funny everyone seems to think the flight attendant is super-smart. Leslie obviously does. He might, in fact, be super-smart but nothing on the show has yet indicated anyone is particularly intelligent.

I'm glad wrestler chick is outtie. She was already emaciated by the, what, the fourth day? Yuckie.

Me, too on the grave digger! I was smitten with him in the first episode.:$ We'll see what happens. It's still too early for me to have a favorite.

Me, too on the grave digger! I was smitten with him in the first episode.

Me too! I love watching him in the challenges, he's fantastic! He's going to have to win immunity to make it far though because I think he'll get voted off for being a threat.

Isn't it funny how one team always seems so strong and the other team is a bunch of slackers?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Isn't it funny how one team always seems so strong and the other team is a bunch of slackers?

Such is life, really.

Winner of the first challenge is always the stronger team. They win fair & square, get rewarded, and that reward typically helps them stay both physically & mentally stronger. Naturally, the same team usually wins the second challenge and so on.

Sometimes the spirit of the underdog is strong and they'll pull one out. And usually a fan favorite emerges from the underdog team. Fan favorites rarely win.

It's a game. I like it for many reasons--one being to win, you have to figuratively screw some people, but you don't want to screw too many, too often, or too severely or they won't grant you their vote for the $1M.

One should understand going in they will have to "survive" longer than anyone else. You can't do that w/out screwing someone. Period.

What's funny to me is one can neither be an ascetic or a hedonist to win. One must gracefully ride the wave in-between.:) Classic example is Yow Man giving the car to Dreamz last season. Anyone who seriously thought Dreamz would honorably give up immunity b/c Yow gave him a car is an idealist. I could smell that coming a mile away. I've never been so upset over a decision on Survivor, really, then when Yow gave Dreamz his car. I loved Yow.

Edit: IMO, the best player ever was the firefighter who won.B|

Actually, she won my respect for that act. They said it wasn't intended as "worship", but that was bullshit. They were monks, they had their hands in the prayer pose, and were bowing to statues of their gods. That's "worship" in my book. And if her religion doesn't want her worshiping other gods, and she's got the guts to stand up for that - then good for her.

It doesn't mean disrespect for their religious beliefs, it just means that she's respecting hers. And they ought to respect her for her own beliefs.

They can't get rid of that poker player fast enough - he's a worthless piece of crap.

Speaking of the poker player, I'm not sure I can watch another season of people in their underwear. The grave digger in his bvds is one thing, but that guy? YUK! We're going to be seeing a lot of blurred butt cracks and nipples! I sure hope one of the reward challenges involves clothing for both teams!

I agree, for the most part.

I get it. People want flesh. But, we can have flesh without the dirty, ratty, lace thing (thanks for that, wrestler girl.B|:P).

I mean, I have pretty skimpy bikinis that do NOT come off even when I crash hard surfing.

And Billy and I both gave a "you're fucking dumb" laugh and rolled our eyes when Probst said "you're going in what you're wearing." DON'T THEY ALWAYS??? Why after so many seasons would you wear anything any of them were wearing (the one girl now springs to me "But, I'm not even wearing a bra!":S) on the first day?

You're going to look like shit in less than 24 hours and I promise you, hunny, NO-ONE is going to remember how fantastic you looked on the first day. So fagettabowtiit.

Billy and I would both have layers of shit on. We'd look silly. But, we'd be smart.B|

At least they gave them tennis shoes. Having said that, I was praying to God I'd get to see wrestler girl do a challenge those horrific, fugly, heavy, ridiculous boots she was wearing with her little sundress on the first day. Now THAT would have been entertaining!

:P

Speaking of the poker player, I'm not sure I can watch another season of people in their underwear. The grave digger in his bvds is one thing, but that guy? YUK!

It's his mental attitude that I find despicable. He's always making excuses for not helping out and being a lazy bum. And he's not some mental psychological genius that has everyone else figured out, and manipulates them like putty, even though he seems to think of himself that way. If he doesn't want to get voted off, he should just quit playing that game and work.

I've only seen the first episode so far-I don't disagree about his attitude, but I was more disgusted by his gut and the fact that his jeans kept slipping lower and lower ....... :o That is not something I would want to wake up to every morning! If I was on his tribe, I would vote him off for that!