skinnyshrek

OK Post your favourite 80's movie.

Mine is a cros between Top Gun, Weird Science(Great wanking flick)or Footloose which is on tv now.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Why don't star wars movies count?? Two of them came out in the 80's?!?!?! >:(

Because to someone like me, they are the obvious, and it's unfair to group them. They are stand-alones. Had I started this thread instead of the jolly Englishman, I would have said "Name your favorite 80's movies after the Star Wars Empire/Jedi..."

Oh, let me add also, "Alien."
Roll Tide Roll

It's nice to know I'm not the only one sitting around on a Friday night watching Footloose. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I know i am fucking sad arent i.. Did the 3 yr wedding thing tuesday now its all down hill....

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I don't know which is worse...that or the fact that I'm spending my Friday night at home studying while watching Footloose. I wish I was out having fun but instead I'm sitting around worried sick about a test I have to take tomorrow. Oh well...such is life.

Dammit Skinny stop dating us! ;)

hmmmmmm

Poltergeist
Breakfast Club
Pretty in Pink
Steve votes Repo Man
Star Wars

g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

It's nice to know I'm not the only one sitting around on a Friday night watching Footloose. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I don't see Footloose on, but Desperately Seeking Susan is on channel 20. It was never a favorite but it does 1980s to the HILT.
TPM Sister #102

What about The Bodyguard? I liked Pretty Woman too, but I think the best thing about that was that Debby and Becki were pretending to ignore me that night on the way to Huntsville from the back seat of Becki's car when they just turned the radio way up, and I did this flailing move where I shouted "Turn the radio down noooowwww..." and then, in the silence of the night, I let the most pronounced and acute fart you could ever imagine.

That was payback from their little Acapello song toward me they made up earlier going through Arab..."V (clap-clap, clap-clap)- I - (clap-clap, clap-clap) -R- (clap-clap, clap-clap) -G-(clap-clap, clap-clap)- I-(clap-clap, clap-clap)-N-(clap-clap, clap-clap)...bring it home to me Becki!"

I love the 80's. Prince. Madonna. Reagan. It was all good.
Roll Tide Roll

Has anyone said St. Elmo's Fire yet? What about Purple Rain?

I remember watching that loads of times just so i could bang the chick that loved emilio estevez ahh good times. Breakfast Club kicked ass