flygirl1

Weekend Numbers

Humps/Jumps/Beer owed

:)/2/0

2 awesome jumps out of the Skyvan at the Byron boogie this weekend. One fun 3 way on saturday which ended up in me getting a broken noseB| "just a little crooked it's still good, it's still good:P and a 4 way "Monkey jump" with my girl friends on sunday.

It was an awesome weekend. What a fun boogieB|
Fly like a girl

:$:0:0

had class on saturday and weathered out sunday.....I hate it when the season is coming to an end>:(
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Got 2 fun jumps at Byron Friday afternoon 1 3way with Marcel and ???

and a MadJohn 8 way that I was NOT the fast faller on

beer for first jumps at Byron :)
had to work Sat. and Sun. [:/]

John Fosgate
"In the end, its always best to choose the hard right over the easy wrong." LouDiamond
MB 4310
www.N3Racing.com

I was wondering where you had been sulking of to. Are you going to be out this weekend?
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

Humps/Jumps/Beer owed

:)/2/0

2 awesome jumps out of the Skyvan at the Byron boogie this weekend. One fun 3 way on saturday which ended up in me getting a broken noseB| "just a little crooked it's still good, it's still good:P and a 4 way "Monkey jump" with my girl friends on sunday.

It was an awesome weekend. What a fun boogieB|

WOW you and bryan are both broken now B|B|!!!

0/3/0
3 head up super fun jumps at skydance.

[:/] : 6 : 2 friggin' cases

got my license on sunday, since i didnt have to pay beer when i finished my aff, now they make them all pay, i came up with two cases sunday evening..

better watch out now, skydiving became a lot unsafer since sunday.. B|
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

>0:0:0

Went to an A's game on Saturday. Lots of fun and great seats - 7th row on the field right behind the visitors bullpen. The A's lost but I got to see Mike Piazza fly out to left field.

Sunday was spent on a school field trip to Pt Reyes Nat'l Seashore. Walked the earthquake trail, checked out a replica of a Miwok Indian village and climbed down and then up 300 stairs to and from the lighthouse. It was so pretty it was worth riding in a bus with 39 19 year olds for most of the day. Looking forward to going back someday soon to do some backpacking.

0/3/:D

Made it to Skydive San Diego on Saturday just in time to catch the sunset load. Did a tracking dive. Man that place is pretty! Did one more jump Sunday in SD and then went up to Elsinore for one more tracking jump. Beer owed for first jump in SD.B|

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

B|,3,0

3 Saturday jumps at West Plains - it sure is getting chilly up there. Rained out on Sunday. No Jason rose sightings for about a month - I may owe beer next time I see him for the "first" Jason Rose sighting in a long time;)
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

B|,3,0

3 Saturday jumps at West Plains - it sure is getting chilly up there. Rained out on Sunday. No Jason rose sightings for about a month - I may owe beer next time I see him for the "first" Jason Rose sighting in a long time;)

LOL!!! School, work and a home remodel have been getting in my way of jumping. You will see me saturday if you show up, and of course you can buy me a case of beer....;););)

Can't wait to see you guys!!!B|B|
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

excuses....excuses....excuses....get your lame arse up here! Are we going to cali in feb or what?
DPH # 2

0:4:0

I did 4 this weekend after not jumping for about a month (I was in training for a lot of that... and was with my GF for at least one of the weekends...)

We're (Beth and me) are planning to be out in Eloy this coming weekend 13-14 Oct...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...