Muenkel

If men can be called dicks, why can't women be called the 'C' word?

Imagine this:

Your having a heated argument with your SO.
She calls you a dick.
(Your reaction is what?)

Now then,
Same argument but, you call her a Cunt.
(her reaction is what?)

I'll bet you can now answer your own question :P

"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

Thanks to Andrea, it got me thinking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, when you think of that word, you think of me?

Well, if I'm honest, I may have thought of that part of your anatomy a few times; but I would never think to call you the 'C' word.:$

Because the "C" word is derogatory an nasty, It should never be used an I vote to strike it from the English language.

You can call men "Dicks" cause most of the time they are, In a nice sort of a way ;)

Gone fishing

If men can be called dicks . . .

Well, it's just not that insulting to call someone a detective. :P

But really, I don't know what the big deal is about the word cunt. If someone was calling me that in a playful manner, then I wouldn't be insulted. But if they were using it in a serious manner, I wouldn't be any more insulted than if they called me a dick or a bitch or whatever. I think it's more about the tone than the words that are used (for me anyway).

But really, I don't know what the big deal is about the word cunt. If someone was calling me that in a playful manner, then I wouldn't be insulted. But if they were using it in a serious manner, I wouldn't be any more insulted than if they called me a dick or a bitch or whatever. I think it's more about the tone than the words that are used (for me anyway).

I think that it's just the way that it rolls off of the tongue.

Well, since we're already called bitches, what do you get called on par with that?

Assholes. Women are sometimes called assholes, but not very often. The connotation between the two words (asshole and bitch) is very similar.

The connotation between dick and cunt is very similar as well, but for some reason men handle being called a dick much better than women handle being called a cunt.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

You know what? There aren't too many words I won't use, or too many words I am offended by. The "C" word is both. I find that to be one of the nastiest, ugliest words out there.

Any idea why?

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

Well, since we're already called bitches, what do you get called on par with that?

You dirty cunt
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Assholes. Women are sometimes called assholes, but not very often. The connotation between the two words (asshole and bitch) is very similar.

The connotation between dick and cunt is very similar as well, but for some reason men handle being called a dick much better than women handle being called a cunt.

Blues,
Dave

So are guys more comfortable being called a dick or an asshole? I know I'm much more comfortable being called a bitch than a cunt. Bitch sort of implies strength as well as unreasonable and mean. I guess I think well, yes okay, sometimes I AM a bitch but being called a cunt is just mean. Truth is okay but being mean to me pisses me off. Which is more comfortable for a man to take?

Blues,
Dave
So are guys more comfortable being called a dick or an asshole? I know I'm much more comfortable being called a bitch than a cunt. Bitch sort of implies strength as well as unreasonable and mean. I guess I think well, yes okay, sometimes I AM a bitch but being called a cunt is just mean. Truth is okay but being mean to me pisses me off. Which is more comfortable for a man to take?

They both affect me about the same way...very little. I do have a friend who doesn't get too upset if she's called a cunt, but freaks the fuck out if someone calls her a bitch. Admittedly, she's an exception to the rule. :D

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

They are only words. It depends how it is said. Sometimes the word cunt can be used in a sexy way. Only works if you have a brittish accents for some reason:D

http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?