PLFXpert

Your All-Time Favorite Band Is...

I certainly never looked the type, but I was really into punk (and ska) for a good chunk of my teens.

What's funny, is half the time I didn't agree with some of the lyrics but the sound & the beat was SO good.

I've seen Bouncing Souls a few times b/c they always opened for some other band I went to see. (I practically lived at House of Blues in high school.:$:D:P)

I'd have to say my favorites were--first and foremost--Rage Against the Machine. I still turn up the volume old-school style when Rage comes on.:$

I also loved (and still really enjoy) Goldfinger, Green Day, No Doubt (early days, but I still like Gwen), Korn, Reel Big Fish & The Mighty Bosstones.

I haven't listened to most of those (except some Rage) in a long time. I do still like to crank up some old 311 & STP, though.:)

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

The EAGLES. They have always been my favorite but after seeing them live the deal was done. They are an amazing band.

Aerosmith would be in my top 5.
The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

If I have to pick just one..

Concrete Blonde. or anything with Johnette Napolitano singing like this one from No Talking, Just head (Basically the Talking Heads with several different Singers).

Other close seconds:
Iron Maiden - Definately Favorite band in my early teens.
S.O.D. - Most poetic band ever.;)
SubHumans
GBH
Exploited
Meatmen
FEAR - with such classics as "More Beer" and "Have a Beer with FEAR" and "The trouble with women is (The mouth dont stop)" how can you not love these guys.:P

OH.. And Johnny Cash.

I was just trying to get a rise out of you, baby, yea.

:ph34r:

:D:D:D
I was afraid you were going to ask why? then I would have to tell the whole story of the rivalry between the two bands and i am runing on 3 hr sleep. Now i know what you had planed Evil i say evil;):D
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

I'm getting back into Clutch again.

It varys, but there is no way I could pick one.

PLFExpert, if you're getting into chick bands check out Tracy Bonham, Veruca Salt. More recent stuff: Sonya Kitchel, and Antje Duvekot. Basically anything in the Boston folk scene right now

Learn to be happy. You can't be there for anybody else in life if you can't learn to be there for yourself.