VanillaSkyGirl

Flashback to the 80s! Post pics...

that pic happened to be taken in macon, ga.
I think that was when I was 16. if so it was april '90
so I kinda strayed from the "80's theme by a few months

That's ok I totalled my bike when I was 16...that was 1986. I was born in 1969. The accident happened before my 17th birthday. I walked away without a scratch.
Skymama stalker #69!!!!

It's an interesting thing that there aren't that many pictures of me from that time. According to many people, I still look the same now as I did back then.

My hairstyle and my clothing style has remained consistent this past couple of decades. Sure, I never was "cool" but I don't think I could be viewed as ever looking ridiculous.

Not that you looked ridiculous. Well, okay, maybe a little.;)

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I have enough embarrassing pics on this website without dredging up 80's pics. Besides they are all a state away... :)

I will give you a mental pic:

7th grade - Jams, a hawaiian shirt, and horn rimmed glasses on a gangly twig of a kid carrying a soft briefcase as a bookbag. :S[:/]
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Speaking of the 80s and 90s, since I found this photo of myself last week, I'll be the first to humiliate myself by posting an 80s picture of myself. Flashback to 1989, when I had 80s hair, Ok, your turn, everyone else. Please share your 80s and 90s pictures, especially your 80s pics because those are the best (funniest)! :D

Hows this for old, Rosa ?

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

Speaking of the 80s and 90s, since I found this photo of myself last week, I'll be the first to humiliate myself by posting an 80s picture of myself. Flashback to 1989, when I had 80s hair, Ok, your turn, everyone else. Please share your 80s and 90s pictures, especially your 80s pics because those are the best (funniest)! :D

Hows this for old, Rosa ?

In the Navy, you can sail the seven seas...:D
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

okay, I realized tonight while looking through pics that I partied a LOT in the 80's.....

I'm a loser with no scanner, so I just had to take pics of the pics :$.

Black&white dress-in my way to a Janet Jackson contest at the Forum in CA

Fur dress--frat party at college with my best friend Todd, who I thought was secretly in love with me but who turned out to be interested in the other team.:$

Fur dress--frat party at college with my best friend Todd, who I thought was secretly in love with me but who turned out to be interested in the other team.:$

Any guy willing to wear a fur dress and makeup ... yeah, sweetie, that shoulda been a dead giveaway.

ok, I know it's not all about me, but I couldn't resist two more.

What was I thinking with the mustard yellow dress?

And the other one is me and my boa constrictor "Cuddles" in my dorm room at college. Notice the Jermaine Jackson poster on the wall behind me.

I always liked the strange ones...Bowie, Flock of Seagulls, Jermain & LaToya Jackson, Boy George, Devo....

It was fake fur bought at Kmart or somewhere....we sewed them by hand like an hour before the party.
'
At the time I thought I looked like a great big cow in it!!!

But thanks for the compliment......20 years retroactively. ;)

Oh, and thanks, Rosa, for starting this thread. My daughter got such a kick out of sorting through my 80's shots. She said, "Mom, I LOVE you!!!" She always says that when she thinks I'm being a "cool" mom.B|

Funny thing is, a lot of what I used to wear is now back in style, and she's sporting it!!:D