MrFreefall383

Friends blowing chunks in car....

It's a first for me, so I'm pissed as all fuck. Tried to be a good friend about it, made a bunch of jokes, made sure to keep him conscious and reasonably coherent, but I'm about ready to beat his fucking face in. Stupid bastard had half a bottle of tequila before getting in my car for the drive to a camping store to get supplies for next weekend's backpacking trip. He kept saying he was fine, then passed out for a while. Woke up, looked shitty as hell, his cheeks puffed out and he reached for the window button and hit the lock instead. I noticed as he was reaching, and "Oh fuck, too late." He blew chunks all over the inside of the car, and I spent almost an hour cleaning it out by hand with a couple paper towels from a nearby rest stop. Still going to have to go to the local car wash today to clean it out further. I don't know what god I pissed off to deserve this.
"If at first you don't succeed... well, so much for skydiving." - aviation cliche

Actually, he helped clean some of it when we pulled over at a rest stop, but started throwing up again a few minutes later. I cleaned up the rest, and he offered to pay for all cleaning charges for it, as it's his fault.
"If at first you don't succeed... well, so much for skydiving." - aviation cliche

A few years ago I had a minor disagreement with my ex whether we should drive his intoxicated friend home after a party in our brand new car. (he said yay, I said over my dead body) I guess that was one of the reasons why he is my ex. :D

"I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food."

Actually, just cleaned it this morning since it happened last night. Got what I thought was the necessary cleaning, for about $45 total, and they did a shitty job, so I went back and demanded to know where the miscommunication was, and they did what they were really supposed to do. Once the shampoo dries and the mats dry, I'm going to give it another sweep, but it looks good as new.

Actually, just cleaned it this morning since it happened last night. Got what I thought was the necessary cleaning, for about $45 total, and they did a shitty job, so I went back and demanded to know where the miscommunication was, and they did what they were really supposed to do. Once the shampoo dries and the mats dry, I'm going to give it another sweep, but it looks good as new.

Too cool! Nothing like a nice, clean interior!

Chuck

Take the car to a detail shop. It'll cost around $150 to 200 to get the car really clean. I did the same thing in my roomates car leaving a wedding after i had way to much to drink.
After I took his car to the detail shop you couldn't even tell what I did in there. I have been in other cars where someone blew chunks inside and they tried to clean it them self. Years later the car still smelled like shit.

I had a friend manage to get the window open while driving down the interstate a while back and although at least it wasn't in the car it certainly wasn't any fun to get dried on vomit off the outside of the car the next morning... :S[:/]

I also had one of my friends urinate out of the back window on that drive as well... :|

Personally I would rather deal with that sort of thing occasionally then have them drive drunk... and deal with the consiquences of that.

Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

The benefit for me is that I know my friends aren't stupid enough to drive drunk. Actually, this is a group of people I've known since just prior to high school, and they're some of the few people in our HS graduating class who actually wouldn't drive drunk. How I managed to get a group of friends so relatively responsible is beyond me, because I'm an idiot. Anyway, if I had chosen not to drive his drunk ass around, he would've just kept drinking at home until he was tired of it, may have thrown up a few times, and gone to work the next day like nothing had ever happened.

The benefit for me is that I know my friends aren't stupid enough to drive drunk.

my friends are smart enough not to drive drunk... they are also smart enough to know that they can call me (or someone else) if they find themselves at a bar and need a lift home...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

True, same here. Luckily, that's almost never going to happen with these jackasses. They may get drunk, but they'll never drive, and they'll always find themselves out with at least one other person who is sober and able to drive home. They may be a bunch of idiots, and maybe that's why we're all still friends, but they are exceptionally controlled drinkers... except this time. LOL:P