skinnyshrek

send regards to beezyshaw

See my edited post. Please dont try to go see him just yet, unless you've talked to his wife. He's just not strong enough for a parade of people and germs yet.

Oh, that pretty much rules out Shrek for a month! :ph34r::D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Just talked to Tracie.. Beezy is doing a little better every day. Its not that he is "sick" so much as he is recovering from having a major surgery. He is still not strong enough for visitors.

Sorry I'm posting rather vague information here but this is a public website and the details of his health are private and protected by law, so this forum is not the place to share that information. If you'd like more information from me, call me or PM me. But theres not much else to share right now other than he is recovering from surgery.
Everyone keep pulling for him. :)

Any word on Beezy?

He is still in the hospital recovering a little. Hopefully, he will be out soon so he can start the next step. beezy is a good man and hope he puls through this bullshit.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Any word on Beezy?

He is still in the hospital recovering a little. Hopefully, he will be out soon so he can start the next step. beezy is a good man and hope he puls through this bullshit.

Ditto! Get your ass back in shape Beezy, there's more fun to be had. You aint done yet. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Any word on Beezy?

From your lips to God's ears, my friend... get well soon, Beezy!!
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Any word on Beezy?

Ditto! Get your ass back in shape Beezy, there's more fun to be had. You aint done yet. :)

I am hoping he is well enough to come out to the dz in a month or so. We will be throwing him one big ass party at the farm. Once he gives the word we will announce it on here. I am not much of a prayer but i am going all out on this one. Just stop being sellfish beezy and hgurry up and get well:)

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I am not one much of a prayer person either, but Beezy certainly deserves whatever good spirts/karma we can conjur up. He is a good man - Loved and respected by many. I met him years ago when I jumped with the GA peeps and loved being around him.

At the mo i don't know if he needs the phone calls, but when he gets out plan on being in Ga, i will personally be throwing that bastard one hell of a party

At the mo i don't know if he needs the phone calls, but when he gets out plan on being in Ga, i will personally be throwing that bastard one hell of a party

So are we calling him a Skinny Bastard? :D

Beezy !! It has always been your way to do ANYthing to get attention, but this time you are taking it a tad too far. Please get your butt up and about at your earliest convenience. LUV, Doctor Nic ;) Oh, found this old picture of you....attached below.

Doctor Nic o' Them Toadsuckers