skinnyshrek

send regards to beezyshaw

He is having surgery tomorrow and then a lenthy chemo treatment. beezy is a good dude l;ike most of you know. He is currently at emery hospital in atlanta. I am sure if you fill his pm box he will be cool with that. If you know his number call him and leave a message.
I will try and visit him this week-end if anyone wants to come with.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

PM sentB|

Great, tell him he will do anything to get out of giving me free pack jobs.. I forget the name of the cancer he has but i know it is pretty serious. He doesn't want people feeling sorry for him you all know beezy. Just maybe send him a pm making him laugh or something.. He will Be in ICU for 2 days then back in the ward all goes well. If you need his cell number pm me. Just call him and leave a fucked up message

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

PM sentB|

Great, tell him he will do anything to get out of giving me free pack jobs.. I forget the name of the cancer he has but i know it is pretty serious. He doesn't want people feeling sorry for him you all know beezy. Just maybe send him a pm making him laugh or something.. He will Be in ICU for 2 days then back in the ward all goes well. If you need his cell number pm me. Just call him and leave a fucked up message

I wish i knew he liked smartassed comments before I sent the PM...:D

I had a whole line up to throw out there, but I restrained myself since I didn't know him. (no, twardo, you can't have photos of said restraint:D:P)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Crawford Long? or Johns Creek? I can make a visit with yummy Hershey's Kisses;)

Just emory is all i know. when i knowq more i will poist

Crawford Long? or Johns Creek? I can make a visit with yummy Hershey's Kisses;)

Just emory is all i know. when i knowq more i will poist

Emory has their logo on tons of locations here..including Eastside in Snellville..they all seem to be in remote neighborhood areas which are difficult to find for most...but still...whenever you find out his location...count me in for a visit! My hours are flexible and I can stop by and say a quick hello and bring some cool funny toys...:D

Kick that cancer in the ass, Beezy. B|

Times TWO! B|;)

He better. he's only young still.

I forget the name of the cancer he has but i know it is pretty serious. He doesn't want people feeling sorry for him you all know beezy.

J said it was Bile Duct cancer. Supposedly, its a really nasty one if not caught in time. He said he heard they caught it in time.
True to his wishes, Im not feeling sorry for him, but I'll keep him in my thoughts for a speedy and complete recovery. :)
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Thanks for the update Lee, make sure to keep us posted!!

Please give Beezy a big bear hug for me when you see him. He's a strong guy and I'm sure he'll kick that cancer right in the butt.
Tell him that I expect to see him and his lovely camper at a boogie very soon, we still have a lot of beers to drink.

Blue ones,
Kolla
Blue Skies Magazine

The main Emory Hosp. in Decatur for this type of treatment, just guessing based on personal experience. Heal fast Beezy!

pm sent
Next time a sunrise steals your breath or a meadow of flowers leaves you speechless, remain that way. Say nothing and listen as heaven whispers, "Do you like it? I did it just for you."