Ghetto

DONT READ THIS (for your own sake!)

I cant get into my account it says incorrect info WTH!!!>:(

i can't get in either!!! WTF!!!!!
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

[this is a mass mail to: Everyone]

At 3pm EST TODAY I will be giving away all sorts of points, items, awakes and tshirts in the tavern as prizes for trivia.

Be there... Or don't win free stuff.

- Captain Nasty
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

Back on....just a glitch!! WooHoo!!

Bobbi

ya ya ya me too!! but i was off all day :-(

Enough.. if you want to bitch about the game do it on the game forums.

I'm annoyed about just getting mugged for 5 million dollars since they bought the points from me in the last minute in the IW and then gang mugged me 5 seconds out of the IW and took all the money. Not much you can do when its a 125+ level guy mugging you 39 times in under a minute. :S I just don't have the time to sit there and click refresh every second to do anything, oh well. I'll see if I still want to play or not if I can only log in every once and a while.

Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

I'm annoyed about just getting mugged for 5 million dollars since they bought the points from me in the last minute in the IW and then gang mugged me 5 seconds out of the IW and took all the money. Not much you can do when its a 125+ level guy mugging you 39 times in under a minute. :S I just don't have the time to sit there and click refresh every second to do anything, oh well. I'll see if I still want to play or not if I can only log in every once and a while.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

..on a lighter note..I finally got pants AND I'm back in the gang. Now I see I have to log on to make sure I'm not 'gang' mugged??

And Trauma..you can make another name (bloodytrauma2??) and write the administrators..telling them your problem with the original name being 'jacked'. Just email user ID 1 and you should get results.

Now I need a hat. Or a skull to hit people with! I'm getting put in the hospital on a regular basis suddenly!!~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

Once again I can not log onto this site!! Anyone else having problems? Can someone get me the admins email addy so I can ask what the dealio is? I was able to yesterday off and on , but had problems then too. Is the site being worked on?

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

i logged in early today and had no issues... i'll see what i can do...

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW IN THE WORLD YOU TRAIN PETS???????? There's got to be some way, isn't there????????????

So is there really much point in training anything besides speed?

defense and strength... don't know about stewardship though... any insight from the higherup levels?

Can one of you gang leaders help? I had a problem with my password, so I changed it. The site had a problem with their password changes..so I created another account. Aprilcat2. I got this email and my problem was solved:

Subject:
RTS Password
Pie Throwers Interactive
To:
[email protected]
Date:
Tuesday, September 4, 2007 2:57:37 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

temp(deleted by me) . Please contact an admin/GM to change this to something more secure.

--
Thank you for contacting the Pie Throwers Interactive Support Department

Today I emailed ID#1 and asked that my second account be deleted because I didn't want a misunderstanding about multiple accounts, I never used the 2nd account outside of notifying them of the password problem, and after requesting that Aprilcat2 be deleted, my IP was banned.

I wrote 'support@ruletheseas' and then replied by forward to 'piethrowers', but I got no reply (probably cause my IP is banned). Would someone write ID#1 and see if they can help? Thanks!~~April

I think the site just has issues all around. I can log onto the site from my lap top, log out, go to my desk top and try to log in but it won't let me (tried and tried, it says when asking to retrieve my password that my email doesn't exsist). I would say this too is a site issue. Frustrating as hell because I spend more time at my desk top then I do at my lap top, hence I am not moving forward in the game as much as I would like to.

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

Well, there's that and the fact that sometimes you can't log OUT! I can't believe what they did today. I'd quit if weren't so damned addictive!

I thought about putting on a patch, but it wound up over my eye and I just kept yelling 'YARRRRG' :)