Ghetto

DONT READ THIS (for your own sake!)

My productivity just dropped about 50% since I found this.. but I thought some of you other people who are stuck behind a desk all day, being really bored, refreshing your browser on dz.com every 5 minutes to see if someone responded to your post, might appreciate this.

it's called Rule the Seas, and its addicting as hell. Maybe we should start a dz.com gang?

It's entirely browser-based so it's easily minimizable and SFW :P
Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving
"Hey, these cookies don't taste anything like girl scouts..."

oh... one glitch that will REALLY piss you off... don't use commas in any of the money fields!

I accidentally sold off 14 points for $998 each instead of $998,000 each B|

but ya... if you want a really quick start, go to the 'vote for points' thing and just hit ctrl+click on each of those links, then close the popups after they load.. you'll get 24 points. Then you can go to the points market and get like $250,000 for each of them, and go buy yourself a ship ;)

any ideas on what i should name the dz.com gang? (there are 14 of us already) ;)

Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving

and no, I didn't read the link. Laugh

reeeeeead it.... you know you want toooooo........ :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I revise my original statement about productivity loss.. mine is up to around 80% now. I need to get out of here!!! AHH
Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving

yer right! yarrrrr!

alrighty then, so far we've got 20 um.. scurvvy dogs in this game from dropzone.com... what's say we unite, ye scallywags o' the sky?

right.. ok so anyway, everyone post your usernames in this thread, and send a letter to 'jenjis' (me) and i'll start a gang. ideas for the name so far are:

The Flying Dutchmen
The ScurvvyBirds
Cloud Conquerors

I kinda like the first two.. whaddya think?

*ghetto goes back to work for another hour before allowing himself to open that tab in his browser*
Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving

DAMNIT....now I'm never gonna get anything accomplished...

Hopefully they dont pick up on it and block it

darn it!!! It's blocked at my worksite!:(
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

So... what's the name of our gang?

i don't know yet... i tried to start one called 'Altitude Thieves', but then it said i had to be a 'Respected Pirate'... i'm still decided on whether or not i want to spend the $3 to become one..

not because of the $3, but because of what that would make me :$***

***(one of the tools that actually spends real life money on a free online video game)
Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving

hehe... tell ya what... I'll paypal you the $3, and then you can use it on the game. That way, you're not spending your money on the game, and I'm not spending the money on the game, I'm giving it to you, neither of us will be one of those idiots who spends money on a free online game. :P

OK Deal! B|

(brett AT clearviewstudios.com)

You okay with the name 'Altitude Thieves'?

edit: whoever made this game must make a fucking killing...

Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving

hehe... tell ya what... I'll paypal you the $3, and then you can use it on the game. That way, you're not spending your money on the game, and I'm not spending the money on the game, I'm giving it to you, neither of us will be one of those idiots who spends money on a free online game. :P

You can't do that..unless you send him about $5 to cover Paypals transfer of funds charges. Paypal is great, but they are pirate nonetheless!

I played the game for a while and had a LOT of fun stealing pigs...rum (that was the first stop)...mugging a midget...playing cards and stealing MORE stuff. I'm good at the 'high/low' card game which is the stupidest thing you can do, outside of trying to buy a boat on your first day!

Its cute and its fun but I can't see buying 'points' on this game. I stole stuff and gained dollars and still can't figure out how to buy a cool hat and a parrot. And we won't discuss that Dingy! Dammit..I mean ARRRGHHH!~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

haha... the $3 wasnt for points or anything, it was so we could form a gang... (sounds like famous last words of a soon-to-be addict, eh?)

its actually quite easy to get points to play the game and be entertained without having to buy them... the 'buying points' thing seems to be for people who just want to play it constantly, rather than tinker for a few minutes here and there in between real work.

oh, and sinking people's rickety-assed dingy's is great fun! until you hit the wrong guy's dingy and his gangmate comes over with a destroyer and stomps you into the sea floor...B|

Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving

haha... the $3 wasnt for points or anything, it was so we could form a gang... (sounds like famous last words of a soon-to-be addict, eh?)

its actually quite easy to get points to play the game and be entertained without having to buy them... the 'buying points' thing seems to be for people who just want to play it constantly, rather than tinker for a few minutes here and there in between real work.

oh, and sinking people's rickety-assed dingy's is great fun! until you hit the wrong guy's dingy and his gangmate comes over with a destroyer and stomps you into the sea floor...B|

How do you get points?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun