Ghetto

DONT READ THIS (for your own sake!)

I thought about putting on a patch, but it wound up over my eye and I just kept yelling 'YARRRRG'

You think that is bad.. Look how I have started dressing..

That game is evil I tell you!!:P:D

AWESOMEE PIC!!! But you're a few days early for talk like a pirate day...

arrrrr harrrr harrrr
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Hey everyone,

I think in a drunken haze I changed my password on RTS. LMAO I tried the password search and it says all of my email addresses don't exist :|

If anyone could help a hung over pirate out would be appreciated. B|

[email protected]
Email those guys in re: RTS Password...

THEN GET ME BACK IN TOO!!~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

Hey everyone,

I think in a drunken haze I changed my password on RTS. LMAO I tried the password search and it says all of my email addresses don't exist :|

[email protected]

A real Pirate would sneak back in.:ph34r:

Damn the gang is earning levels fast.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Hey everyone,

[email protected]

A REAL Pirate would stop busting LOSERS out of prison and bust their friends BACK in the game.

But in the meantime I washed 2 dogs..did laundry..etc. I'm tired of being an honest citizens with clean dogs & laundry. I want to rob the hold, dammit>:(~~April

So - I have some money - and I have been training . . .

What are the best -

1) Weapons
2) Armor
3) Hat
4) Offhander
5) Fastest pants

Etc.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I've been signed up for two weeks now and must be doing it wrong because I don't really get the point of this game. As near as I can tell, all the fun is just in forming gangs and attacking other players. That's fine, I guess, but isn't there more to it than that?

Training is boring. Committing crimes is boring. The gambling is boring. I'm only at level 22 so maybe there's more to do in the higher level ports?

Right now, my game time is spent making sure I do all the once a day stuff (points, lucky dip, digging, slot machine) and then doing some crimes and training trying to level up. I'm just clicking on links, it's not engaging at all.

Are there quests or challenges or more interesting things to do that I'm missing?

--Head
--
Turn off the internet! Join Citizens United Negating Technology For Life And People's Safety!

http://www.citizensunitednegatingtechnology.org/

Hey everyone,

[email protected]

I guess I'm a real pirate cause I'm back in!!! Yaaaaaaaay!~~April

Hey everyone,

[email protected]

I guess I'm a real pirate cause I'm back in!!! Yaaaaaaaay!~~April

Damn that means I:( can't attack you.

Well, this isn't good. I just got banned again..and mugged 24 times in the past 3 minutes.

I'd better not find out it was YOU, Turtle. I WILL get back in..trust me!~~April

Why were you banned? Leave your money in the bank.

Well, this isn't good. I just got banned again..and mugged 24 times in the past 3 minutes.

I'd better not find out it was YOU, Turtle. I WILL get back in..trust me!~~April

Why were you banned? Leave your money in the bank.

I changed my password and their password change does not work. I got frozen out, created 'Aprilcat2' and got an administrator to help me. They helped alright. I got back in, and wrote back to the administrator to delete 'aprilcat2' because I didn't want to get in trouble with the duplicate ID policy. So. They banned my IP. Isn't that nice? AFTER I communicated with the 2nd ID (which I never used for another matter) they banned my IP. Yesterday I thought maybe one of the gang leaders got them to fix this problem, and I was in for all of 20 minutes.

I put the money frozen on screen in the bank, went and mugged someone, attacked someone I knew I couldn't beat so I could go do a lucky dip and hit the slots. I'm just a-gambling away to the tune of $750k and my screen freezes. I'm in the hospital with 8 minutes and 3 spins left and I'm frozen. When I get the screen back...I'm banned again. I hit refresh...then reboot...and I got mugged 24 times in about 3 minutes. >:(.

I WAS going to put the money in the bank before I got out of the hospital, but, there we go with another glitch. Today I have editing to do so I can't go in and see if I'm disbanded, still. I DO appreciate any help anyone can give with administration restoring my 'Aprilcat' account.

I DID get time to read my mail before I started to gamble and I saw that stunt you guys pulled off mugging that guy that was selling (whatever it was). What a BEATDOWN...so I guess their gang was watching our gang to see who was asleep at the wheel and it was me. ;) I'll see who did it when I get back in but man my heiny is SORE right now! Its just a game..its not like they can get IN my bank.

So..there you have it.~~April

Its just a game..its not like they can get IN my bank.

You did read the fine print, didn't you??

That is what caught my eye too.
You did read the terms of service agreement - right?

Yes, I did read the fine print. And they were communicating with me THRU the second ID. I asked them to delete it days after the problem was solved. If there was truly a problem they would have said so when I was talking to them at tha pont, instead of resolving the problem.~~April