diablopilot

Searching for the truth...

It's been suggested that maybe, just maybe, I might be lacking in the "tact" department.

Has anyone else noticed this?

:D

I find that you just have a tendency to tell it like it is - never has bothered me, most of the time I am thinking the same thing.;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I used to think that about our DZO - but now I know he's one of the most truthful and trustworthy people on the planet, who's seen way too many people fuck up and wreck themselves for stupid reasons. I think he cares too much to soften the importance of the message.

You're off the hook - the rules of tact don't apply when lives are at stake.

Now, if it makes you sociopathic, you might want to have some counseling, or perhaps a bit of blowjob therapy from a caring companion......
T.I.N.S.

yeah, but sometimes people need brutal honesty to hear what is being said. That is one of the things I appreciate about you two when you post.:ph34r::ph34r:

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

the rules of tact don't apply when lives are at stake.

Exception: when people are grieving, tact is important. You can say the same thing, without twisting the knife and making the grief worse.

Right, you are - sorry if my statement was too all-inclusive. I was referring mainly pre-mortem individuals like myself, who sometimes need an occasional wake up call or kick in the ass from someone with more experience.

Then again, sometimes (or all the time) threads get started here that are direct references to OTHER threads, and I don't always take the time to research whether or not this is the case. Hope I'm not being a Butt-insky.
T.I.N.S.

I wouldn't know, since I don't have much of a filter, either, at least not when it comes to dumbasses.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Well...

I will say that your lack of sugar-coating things didn't sit well with me when I first met you.

"What kind of dumbass lands in the fucking gun club?"

"Me."

But then... that was a pretty fucking dumb thing to do!:D

And you let me stay in your trailer which was waaaaaay cool.B|

-Karen

p.s. When I was briefed that it was a gun club I didn't equate that to shooting range, I thought it was just a place where people went to go talk about guns.B|

p.s.s. And no.. I did not notice the shooting.. I tune out sounds really easily.

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

Tact? I've been gettign worse in that department. I got a call from a telemarketer yesterday offering me advice on stocks. He said, "How much did your stocks make for you in the last year."

My response lacked a certain "tact."

Nothign wrong with lack of tact. You are "keeping it real."

My wife is hotter than your wife.

It's been suggested that maybe, just maybe, I might be lacking in the "tact" department.

Has anyone else noticed this?

:D

All I've noticed is your charm, so either I'm not terribly observant, or the person(s) who has(ve) accused you of being tactless is(are) overly sensitive to constructive criticism and unadulterated truth.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb