jumper03

Go Big or Go Home...

Go big or go home has always been one of my favorite sayings and today - I went big :)
In the 2 and half years I have been a university faculty member I have submitted several grants to fund my research or to buy equipment. Well - today I finally got one - the largest one I have applied for. I'm getting $1.5 million from the office of Army Research to buy an Electron Microprobe. I'm finally going to get a microprobe!

I'm still shaking. :D:D

B|
Scars remind us that the past is real

Go big or go home has always been one of my favorite sayings and today - I went big :)
In the 2 and half years I have been a university faculty member I have submitted several grants to fund my research or to buy equipment. Well - today I finally got one - the largest one I have applied for. I'm getting $1.5 million from the office of Army Research to buy an Electron Microprobe. I'm finally going to get a microprobe!

B|

Yeah...I remember the first time I got shot out of a cannon too! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

B|

Yeah...I remember the first time I got shot out of a cannon too! ;)

This has nothing to do with the time you were exiled by Mongolia.:|
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Wow--congratulations! That's an amazing accomplishment. You're going to have SO much fun with your new toy!

It's not just the fun I'm going to have with it - its the benefit to the region I'm so excited about. I'm going to get the kids and teachers excited about science if I have to hold them down and beat them...:D

Plus now we have the research infrastructure to compete with Boston, Cambridge and Silicon valley :)
Scars remind us that the past is real

Wow--congratulations! That's an amazing accomplishment. You're going to have SO much fun with your new toy!

It's not just the fun I'm going to have with it - its the benefit to the region I'm so excited about. I'm going to get the kids and teachers excited about science if I have to hold them down and beat them...:D

Oh, yeah, SUUUREE, it's all about the region. You know you're having late night fantasies about this already. ;)

Plus now we have the research infrastructure to compete with Boston, Cambridge and Silicon valley :)

TPM Sister #102