guppie01

RAPE ME

Replace Spark Plugs - $152.00
g

OMFG, What the Hell are your spark plaugs mage of Platinum tipped Gold:S:S:S
you need a spanner $5 feeler gauge to set the gap $5 and MAYBE $30 TOPS for plugs.
:D:D:D:DThat's so rude it's funny
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Meanwhile, I'm stuck at work with no transportation to go to the dealership and rip someone a new asshole! *%$^%#)(*)(*&%^

Are your legs broken?

how about that helicopter ya got
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

OOoooooo someone is in trrroooouble!!:|:o

My mechanic will never ever do any kind of major work before calling me FIRST!!!! He knows better! I would twist his balls into a knot if he did!! And he knows I would!!

Bobbi

Bobbi

Please read Walt's post regarding mens balls. We might do it for free if your nice to them.:D:D
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

Ok all you guys who are agreeing with me.. you know you are putting your popularity on this site in serious risk! :D:D

yeah.. cause you are wrong :P

I thought I tied you up and put you in the closet? How did you get out?

Its about time kristis men all came out of the closet:D

I guess I just came out of the closet then huh? AND I managed to get on the internet too.. how do you like me now?

http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

WOOHOOOOOOO!!!!

So, I got a second opinion - and no surprise the dealership was FULL OF SHIT!!!! I was just told by the mechanic "There is nothing wrong with your car. The oil pan was leaking a little bit along the edge, but it only needed to be tightened - everything else is in good order!"

Next order of business.... a complaint letter to the dealership!

WHEW~ this lifted a nice weight off my shoulders today! :)
g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Congrats... glad it worked out for you.:)
Good job on checking up on that. I'd get a second opinion on anything that had a long list of "these have all suddenly and mysteriously gone bad or broken." :|

Now you can take all that $ you were gonna save up for the work to be done and waste it on seats for the bird you've selected to jump out of!!!:D:D:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I had to come back to this thread.... here it is a year later and Steve takes the car in to be serviced today(different dealership) before our road trip. ALL of the service that the other dealership noted a year ago weren't even brought up. WTF

a) is it b/c a male took the car in???
b) the other dealership is a worthless POS???
c) both???

:S

g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Probably both...I'm leaning towards the male side of it tho. I read people bitching about the price of replacing plugs...you oughta try it some time before you think $152 is alot.

I used to run a dealership....these guys are obviously on commission of some sort.

We had a sign in the service area...Our Repairs are Good, Cheap, and Quick.

Good & Cheap...not Quick

Good & Quick...not Cheap

Cheap & Quick...not Good
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne