guppie01

RAPE ME

They dont need to refill your blinker fluid?
Or replace your muffler berings?

:o:D

Oh yeah.. like the time my 'strut brushings' were broken on my acura and my wheels could have fallen off at any time??

All hail the young blonde automobile owner! :S:S

you mean "bushings"?

could have been a problem, but the wheels wouldnt have fallen off! :D:D

If it were a real "problem" youd have had some serious tire wear. Idiots trying to take advantage of my kitty! Those fuckers!
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Took my car in 2 weeks ago for the 60 K service.
Spark plugs, 2 1/2 hrs service and 6 $13.00 plugs and a fuel filter. $360.00. Also would have had to pay for the tranny service but there was a recall so got off of that. Need a new serpentine belt with labor, $130.00. New brake pads and fluid, who knows. What ever happened to the days when you could actually work on your own car? I also did the plugs in my other car last weekend myself. Cuz I can. 4 plugs, $1.25 ea. and 15 minutes of my time. Times have sure changed.

I may be getting old but I got to see all the cool bands.

I'm convinced that piece of shit knows I'm Jewish. God knows it's fucked with me every way short of actually trying to set me on fire, and I'm sure the seat heaters will have a go at that any day now.

You are a racist. That is racist. Can I finish, Can I finish. Ok I'm finished.:D:D:D:D

Racism is execution of policy based on prejudice. I'm not executing policy, I'm just an asshole
cavete terrae.

You would know if your clutch was out. And if your clutch is out at 30,000 miles, please see your warranty.

The car has 140,000 miles on it... The clutch has been a bit sticky - only noticeible within the past week though. This car has been serviced impeccably - as my company covered all service cost's when I was in sales, so I never hesitated on maintenance.

I get this same shit ALL THE TIME!

My ex. is an auto engineer that works for Toyota, and I used to get this shit all the time when I was married.... he'd get on the phone with them let them know they were full of shit, and they'd apologize. I however don't have the knowledge to know any different - so it's okay for them to bend me over and fuck me! >:(

FUCKNUGGETS!!!!!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

you do know that was from South Park the movie??
Asshole:D:D:D:D

So gia, You have or have not paid for these things yet??

They have or have not done the work yet???

It's usually against the rules to do work on a car without permission. They have to prove to you the work needs to be done if they have.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

I have not paid, and they have not done the work - I told them NO.

Meanwhile, I'm stuck at work with no transportation to go to the dealership and rip someone a new asshole! *%$^%#)(*)(*&%^

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
OMG, is she okay?

I have not paid, and they have not done the work - I told them NO.

Meanwhile, I'm stuck at work with no transportation to go to the dealership and rip someone a new asshole! *%$^%#)(*)(*&%^

g

at least you have a car! :(
Im still trying to get either the insurance agent AND/OR his supervisor to return my calls. >:(
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Ok all you guys who are agreeing with me.. you know you are putting your popularity on this site in serious risk! :D:D

yeah.. cause you are wrong :P

I thought I tied you up and put you in the closet? How did you get out?

I guess I just came out of the closet then huh? AND I managed to get on the internet too.. how do you like me now?

let me guess Allstate or Progressive.

am I right?? Do I get a prize???

I always take my car to two places when one place says something is wrong. As long as the car is running fine and it's not gonna blow up from what I can see.

nope. nationwide. its not even my company. Its that fucker's that pulled out in front of me.
fucknuggets!
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I guess I just came out of the closet

Congrats, Iwan. I'm glad you're finally at peace with your sexuality. :P
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

RAPE ME
so it's okay for them to bend me over and fuck me!

FYI - Consensual is not rape...but I like they way you focus your anger! ;)
[austin powers voice]"Yeah...get angry, baby!" :D

Blues,
Dave

Careful..... I may vent this anger in your direction! :|

g
OMG, is she okay?