cocheese

Post her boobs?

Last time I looked I only had one brain, and then I have this other thing that removes blood from it

:D:D:D

Most claim that it has a mind of it's own!

I remember doing that too. I didn't find another brain either. However, I do remember a resemblence to Mr. Bill.:D

(how horrific is it to know that I personally have transeceted one and could not find any evidence of a second brain)

I have posted more than once and have sent pms....and well then there was lost prairie:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:, as well as my regular DZ antics.

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Well at least Todak is sober!

I'm suing for defamation of character! And libel! :P:D

Blues,
Dave

Hey now....I was just quoting doc.....and you were, compared to the rest of us:P:P:P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Everyone, please remember that these are supposedly the breasts of a fellow dz.commer. If they don't appeal to you, that's fine, but there's no reason to be unkind.

First my comments/opinions are exactly that...mine. If no one else agrees thats great, but the whole point of having a public online forum is for people to express just that.

Fellow DZ.COMMER OK, and that means what exactly. So someone who might/might not jump and has an account has her tits posted, that means what exactly to me?

TACT- thanks for the definition, but I already knew it. Now that you've explained it to the masses (though replying to my post) I would expect to see that very definition thrown out in MANY MANY MANY threads that have none, since there are tons.

As far as "me feeling better by dumping on others"...whatever, I simply gave my opinion, if the person who owns those breasts doesnt like it, she doesnt have to read it....and def. doesnt have to post her breasts for the masses to see.

Oh and before I forget: yes, I could just move on and not post, but what would be the point of a public forum and if we all did that there would only be 1/3 the amound of posts on here.
SONIC WOODY #146

There is a fine line between cockiness and confidence -- which side of the line are you on?

I think negetive comments would discourage future boobie postings from other women. So you lose there.

Also, negetive comments have a way of coming back to you in a negetive way. It's a force of nature that will increase the odds of you getting man boobs, or your mate having saggy tits. Or maybe the chick that had the hots for you just lost all respect because her boobs look similar.

The person who asked me to post the pic just wanted to remind you all that real boobs still exist and no two boobs are the same.

And no she isn't offended, but is laughing her ass off at the comments made.

It's threads like these that make this place fun. It's posts like yours that take all the fun out of the valuable time we waste here.

We can let this thread die now... Unless anyone else wants to post their boobs.:P

I think negetive comments would discourage future boobie postings from other women. So you lose there.

. . . Unless anyone else wants to post their boobs.:P

Not that I was going to post any pics even prior to the negative comments, but your above notes are spot on. :|

Geeze I got all excited when i saw your e mail notification for this thread after what i just posted. Damn, I think i want to see your boobs or something. My heart just jumped a few beats.:o:D:)

Actually... I get to see them every day. But... they don't really do anything for me. I was just agreeing with you that the negative comments might be counter productive to the goal of "more boobies"

Negative comments can and I stress again, can cause a lack of titty posting, but if someone feels challenged by a negative comment, it could start a more vigorous debate, thereby... get this... increasing the amount of said titty posting. Don't tell me that if everyone said they were great that more titties would be posted? Logic would dictate that fewer would be posted, because everyone's in agreement they're great, no need for the thread to advance any further. "They're great." "Yup, they're great." "OK, I guess that's covered." "Yes it is." "Great."

But maybe that's just me. And I post my minimal negative commentary not as a means to make myself feel better, but just as a statement of my own personal observations. I'm a skinny guy, can't really get man-boobs if it backfires, and I don't intend to judge a woman I might like just because her tits aren't as big as I'd like. Not much to lose there. And by saying what I said, that I like iluvtofly's tits more than those of the original intended... ummm... target... is only my own observation.

Addressing the tact thing, I don't see what that has to do with anything. We're not trying to insult this particular person. Some didn't like the tits, some did. If we were all trying to insult her, then maybe tact would have been used, as well as protective cups for the guys... just in case. The tits were posted, more than likely with the anticipation of commentary. Fair game as far as I'm concerned. If the owner really didn't want her tits posted, this thread wouldn't be here and we wouldn't be having a debate about it. Game on.

And to kbordson, I'm really disappointed. Sure, maybe you get to see them everyday, and maybe they don't do anything for you, but anyone can say that. It's a whole different story when someone else is seeing them, especially since we don't see them everyday. Though I'm sure a few of us would probably like to. What do you have to lose, other than maybe your pride if everyone says they're saggy, and look like alien titties? That's already been covered with the first set, so you wouldn't get the brunt of it. I say post 'em.:P

"If at first you don't succeed... well, so much for skydiving." - aviation cliche

And to kbordson, I'm really disappointed. . . . . I say post 'em.:P

*sigh* OK... for the education of the masses....
:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

lmao...it's a little scary how much you have that broken down! :ph34r:

I want to see him break down ALL the pics the same way and see how close to correct he is!

:D:D

Now that could be really scary. :D
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

lmao...it's a little scary how much you have that broken down! :ph34r:

I want to see him break down ALL the pics the same way and see how close to correct he is!

:D:D

Now that could be really scary. :D

Especially since there are a few moob pics on this site! :D:D