ItHasToBeSaid

PotatoHead attacks Woody at Skydive Atlanta

I agree with a lot of the posts here about the girlfriend -

In the event of Cheating, get a new girl. Hell, Why would you be MAD at someone who your girl cheated with?

I hope Potatoehead shows up somewhere and gets what he deserves....

Are there any Dropzones that are offering him Amnesty? Where does he call home?
=========Shaun ==========

and understand the only important thing right now... That we have a very close, and wonderful FAMILY MEMBER in ICU!!! Pray for him and his family.
And you know what, pray for Tater too. Not that he gets what he deserves, no matter how much that seems to be what you want;
-------

Thanks chris, we are a dysfunctional family.
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

General update, ya'll.

The doctors are running another CT scan tonight and if all looks fair they will move Woody out of ICU tomorrow. I also found that his truck is at his Grandparents so I'll go there tomorrow before picking up the kids and bring it to his wife so she'll have transportation to and from the hospital.

Ya'll say a prayer or send vibes - whatever you believe is appropriate. His kids, especially the youngest, Samantha, are scared to death. There is nothing quite more heartbreaking than listening to a small child cry for her dad and not be able to do anything about it.

TripleF

"Upon seeing the shadow of a pigeon, one must resist the urge to look up."

WTF is exactly right! I mean really what are people thinkin these days? Im not trying to "one-up" this but I posted a message in the "intro/greets" (below is a link about mine).. I know from 1st hand exp what its like to be attacked! my thoughts prayers condolences and whatever else you can think of really goes out to this guy and his family! I hope hes ok in the long run!!!!!!

http://bvibeacon.com/main/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=709&Itemid=5

Heres a thought..... What if she isnt dating him any more but he couldnt let it go. I dont know much about taterhead or Jill but I do know the last time I saw her 3 months or so ago she was in the hanger crying because he called her from the farm and was driving to SDA to start shit with her or,and who ever she was (fucking).That was her response when asked why she was crying. She was really really scared of the guy.
It looks to me from all the post the people who think woody was doing his girl all work at the farm and not SDA. Ever think just maybe you guys were only getting half the story and not from a sane point of view?????

As for woody I hope he recovers quickly and completely, by the way not one person has said yes they are sure he was messing with Jill so until that time implying it is as much an assault as what Brian did because he isn't able to defend himself in this forum at this time.

Most people will cheat or be cheated on or both in their lifetime.

Everyone has the right to see who they like and if you don't like it keep your petty little jealous ass' at home.

Uncle/GrandPapa Whit
Unico Rodriguez # 245
Muff Brother # 2421

I'm glad you said that. Woody is not a total skirt chaser. He likes to look at boobies and makes the occasional "off" remark, hell he may even flirt with a woman too. But none of those things deserve what he got. I personally know for a fact that Woody Woodard is a total gentleman and if you are in need of a place to crash, he will do his best to make sure you have one if possible. He loves his wife and his kids, which by the way are some of the coolest around. Woody only outweighs me by 30 lbs or so... um, that's not much, and he's a wirey little thing... meant in a nice way, but the dude is a small person.

Furthermore, there was a point in time when I would have thought smacking someone was the appropriate response to a situation like this, however THANK HEAVENS we grow up and realize just how blatantly juvenile hitting someone else is. I don't care if Tater MEANT to put Woody in the Hospital or not, he obviously meant to do him some sort of BODILY HARM.... and for what... not a fucking thing worth actually fighting over.. a relationship that has been on again and off again and in the shitter more than the rose garden for at least as long as I've known Tater & Jill. Give me a fucking break. FURTHERMORE, before someone is feeling all high and mighty about someone else and their SO, maybe the hitter should make damn sure that he's not being a fucking hippocrit and actually has room to speak.... you know... they were faithful..blah blah blah.

I am throughly sick of people bitching about how their SO cheated on them, yet, uh buddy, that wasn't your SO I saw you slipping into sat night, but damn, lookie here, it's daylight and you're mister/misses devoted spouse..... where's that fucking barf icon when I need it?

Bottom line is this, regardless of what anyone may think..... One of our brothers is laying in ICU, doesn't remember what the hell happened to him, his wife and children are scared... Thanksgiving is somewhat fucked for this family now and lets not forget Christmas right around the corner. This isn't a wealthy family, Woody works his ass off to provide for his family and that has been brought to a screeching halt at this time and for how long... who knows. Have some compassion people and DO something to help out this family in need.

JesSke, or someone closer to the situation, if you need my help, don't hesitate to call.
Next time a sunrise steals your breath or a meadow of flowers leaves you speechless, remain that way. Say nothing and listen as heaven whispers, "Do you like it? I did it just for you."

Chris,
Sorry, dude but I take exception to blaming Farmers for any of this. I wish you hadn't done that.

You made me wander back through all the posts and it turns out that only 1 person (a Farmer) raised the possibility of infidelity and a couple of others (non-Farmers) went with it in "IF that is what happened" scenarios.

We who work here know all about the issues you raised...better than anyone else because we were here and saw the initial boy/girl episode that forced Jill to go to SDA in the first place.

Whether any of that has any bearing on the reason for the attack, we don't know. Certainly, your post points that way but that could apply to anyone, not just Woody.

For my own part, be it informed or naive, I find it hard to believe that Woody has any serious guilt in all this. I think he was just 1 of many potential victims.

I'll not comment any further on the Brian/Jill relationship so please, anybody, don't even ask.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I, for one, am disgusted with all this rumor mongering. It's just as childish as the act itself!

What this SCUMBAG has done, to blindside a person, is nothing short of a cowardly act. No matter what the circumstances a man just doesn't do that. Period! This ASSHOLE deserves everything he gets out of this despicable act. He waited until almost everyone had gone home so he wouldn't have to face any real men who wouldn't have stood for such a cowardly act!

Bon and I went to the hospital yesterday and seen Woody and Patty. He recognized Bon when she put her hand on his shoulder although he was in and out of it. CAt scan this morn will tell more about his condition. Patty seemed to be as well as can be expected. She has her mom and his mother with her for support.

Getting in to see him is difficult because they only allow 2 people in at a time.

I hope they catch that POS soon!

Bigbug
Here's to Old Farts in the Wind!

Exactly...and I've been in this situation before...and the reason I'm divorced. So long as the woman has the ability to say "no", the problem isn't with the other man, it's with the relationship.
It's soooooo much smarter to walk away from them.
Besides...I value the freedoms I have and refuse to risk any of them due to someone else's actions, or my reactions to those behaviors.
:S

I hope he gets better...and hope that tater gets what HE deserves for sucker punching someone.
THAT was the wrong way to deal with this.

, the problem isn't with the other man, it's with the relationship.
It's soooooo much smarter to walk away from them.

Like others have said, the last I heard Tater and Jill were broken up, he just refused to accept it. And, yes, I heard this directly from her.
Stop blaming her and Woody for Tater's actions! (not directed at Normiss, but this has been a theme in a lot of posts).
Nobody has shown any proof that there was anything going on between Woody and Jill.

Wayne, thanks for the update on Woody. I wanted to go by the hospital yesterday but I'll wait until he gets out of ICU.
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

Well I saw Tater at a gas station in Hiram just south of the farm before it happend, and he told me that he was going to down to Macon. So I don't think that he told anyone at the farm what was going on.

I know that some people have been PM'ing Lee and/or Chuck as if they knew what was going to happen. They did not know, so I don't blame Chuck for getting mad at people as if they had something to do with this.

As far as Woody, I am very sad what happen to him. I hope he recovers well.
But to the people (and they know who they are) that calling and PM'ing people from the farm, I don't think anyone knew what was going on in Tater's head.

I in all honesty I feel sorry for Woody's family, and it is possible that Woody could have avoided this by being fucking faithfull to his wife! His poor wife is probably sitting next to his bedside seeing the man she loves suffering and probably thinking at the same time, "he may have been cheating on me."
Can't imagine what she is going through right now.

And again Tater should not have done what he did. He really should of walked away. If Tater and this Jill girl were broken up, then he absolutly had no right to do that. In fact he should go to jail. I don't think he meant to hurt Woody that bad, but the damage is done and he should have to pay for what he did. I like Tater, but he was in the wrong.
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Ratting is far lower than sucker punching.

I wonder how many of these E-Vigilantes know the WHOLE truth before taking thy noble sword of justice to the phone to rat.

Tater fucked up, he'll have the consequences to deal with without the E-tards calling for his punishment.

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

Ratting is far lower than sucker punching.

I wonder how many of these E-Vigilantes know the WHOLE truth before taking thy noble sword of justice to the phone to rat.

Tater fucked up, he'll have the consequences to deal with without the E-tards calling for his punishment.

So true. Maybe I should have held my tongue.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

So true. Maybe I should have held my tongue.

Who are you kidding-Duct Tape couldn't hold your tongue:P

There isn't enough duct tape in the world to cover yours. :P:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I disagree. I think many of us tolerate people at the DZ that we would not feel safe inviting to our homes just because they are skydivers. I'm done thinking that way.

I know of another incident where someone that everyone liked attacked another friend of ours and almost raped her. Lucky for this person they disappeared from this area and no one has seen them since.

Just because someone is a skydiver does not make them an ok person. We tolerate lazy, homeless, thieves all in the name of the skydiving fraternity. We allow these people to bum money, drink our beer and prey on our friends and it needs to stop.

Do yourselves a favor. Take a look around you and re-evaluate the people that you are surrounded by. Ask yourself the question,"Would I envite this person to my home?"

I could give a fuck if someone wants to do drugs,pull low, chase women or what ever, but when their personal shit starts spewing out on the people that are around ythem it's time for them to go. Just because you have made bad decisions in your life does not mean everyone else is here to help you fix your problems. If you're tired of getting the same thing out of live then change the way you make decisions. Don't continue to expect the people around you to help you fix your life.

Update everyone.
Woody is now awake and alert. He has little recollection of what occurred. His wife said he just "wants a cigarette and wants to go home". He may go home as early as tonight. All of his tubes and wires are gone except the one main I.V.
The doctors will continue to evaluate the condition of his eyesight and hearing over the coming weeks.

He can have visitors now, however, to help facilitate his recovery the family has asked to please keep your visit very brief.

http://www.skydiveatlanta.com
http://www.musiccityskydiving.com