ItHasToBeSaid

PotatoHead attacks Woody at Skydive Atlanta

Ok.. with all the Drama here..We need to write script for a B Rate made for TV Movie.

I have taken the liberty of Doing a little casting here for the major players.

The DZO`s:
Trey - Ben Stiller
Cary Q - Dr. Evil
Hans - The guy that played Wu on Deadwood.

Tater - Eric Stoltz
Woody - Sean Penn from the Jeff Spicoli Days
Skinny - Chris Farley (Just because he is dead doesnt mean we should not cast him.)
Spence - John Goodman
Jello-J -Richard O'Brien (Riff Raff)

Who else??

;):D

I should have seen it coming too. I did her AFF from level 3 through 7 and that girl was easily among the very best I'd had. I don't remember giving her much constructive criticism because there just wasn't much to offer. She was excellent. (I know this is off the P'head topic. So sue me) On level 7 Amy was back-sliding ever so slightly so I gave her the "legs out" signal, with no response beyond that smile of hers. So I gave it again and got the smile again. Whatever, I figured, it's so damn slight and all I'm trying to do is be an Instructor and not just a jump buddy, which is sort of all I had been on all her dives. Back on the ground, later over a beer, I asked Amy about the legs out and the no response. "Legs out?" she said, "I thought you were saying, like, 'peace', 'cool', 'skydive!' or something." So I signed her off. If anyone sees Amy please tell her hello for me.

Now back to Brian, folks. Thanks for the intermission break.

The DZO`s:
Trey - Ben Stiller
Cary Q - Dr. Evil

Tater - Eric Stoltz
Skinny - Chris Farley (Just because he is dead doesnt mean we should not cast him.)
Spence - John Goodman

Who else??
---------

Peanut, that black little fat kid, thats really a man
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

The DZO`s:
Trey - Ben Stiller
Cary Q - Dr. Evil

Tater - Eric Stoltz
Spence - John Goodman
Pnut - Gary Coleman

Oh man! [:/] PopsJumper is still buying those inflatable girlfriends?:o That is soooooooo 20th century. Tell him to get with the times! Molded silicone with articulated skeletons is where it's at!

http://www.realdoll.com/

Dude, the inflatable dolls are all he can afford to buy. You did check the prices of those dolls on that website? ;)

And J, awesome cast for the TV movie. :D:D:D What? nothing for me? :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Ok, Ok...so that was in my younger days. Nowadays I would just try to buy her back.

After our visit to the farm, we couldn't keep her inflated.
;)

Oh man! [:/] PopsJumper is still buying those inflatable girlfriends?:o That is soooooooo 20th century. Tell him to get with the times! Molded silicone with articulated skeletons is where it's at!

http://www.realdoll.com/

Not exactly an inflatable girlfriend... :ph34r:

(I don't think he realized that's where we kept our Sharpie pen.)

WooooHooo!
Thanks, guys. Keep it coming. You and Ryoder have much more experience in these things and I'm learning from the best.
WoooooHooooo!

Notes to self:
1. Silicone
2. Articulated skeletons
3. Cows

:D:D:P

Wait a minute. Bill, is there some reason you didn't invite me on the jump with Cathy???
>:(
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Shreck and Andy you 2 have now attacked me for pointing out the truth about this discussion. What does that say about you 2?????

I am sure people can get a great sense of who you 2 really are from your points of view. Thanks for helping my point along.

Just glad to help you out there. I don't really need to let people know about yourself, you do a great job of that.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Andy He didn't accidentally drive to SDA and hit Woody or Stalk his ex girlfriend. Sounds like you have the same mentality as tater and will do well at the farm.
As for the farm It inst their fault the people there are seperated into 2 groups 1 knows right from wronw the other thinks they can do what ever they want but it is their fault they continue supporting and inviting them out to play.

You know Whitley, that is pretty low. What does the farm have to do with this incident? It just happen to be that Tater jumped at the farm when this incident occured. Don't even try to act like the farm harbors these kinds of people. Everyone's post are simply opinion.

And I don't know what the hell you are talking about these 2 groups. I think most people that jump there regularly know that that is total BS.
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Sounds like you have the same mentality as tater and will do well at the farm.
As for the farm It inst their fault the people there are seperated into 2 groups 1 knows right from wronw the other thinks they can do what ever they want but it is their fault they continue supporting and inviting them out to play.

Are you serious?

Please, I want to learn more. Give a more detailed explanation of your theory, because it sounds like you're saying that some of the people at that dz don't know right from wrong. Who exactly are you talking about? I assume Tater. But, who else? Please share.

- David
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

Glad to hear Woody is out of the hospital and will be home for Thanksgiving!!!

I have read some of the most childish posts I have ever seen the last few days about what "might" have happened that night. NONE of you were there, don't know what was said and you sit here and speculate what could have been said!?!?!?!??! >:(>:(

Dude was laying in ICU and you are trying to put fault on Woody for getting KO'd.

He was probably trying to get tater away from Jill so he wouldn't hurt her, and got KO'd for trying to help some one out.

Some of you are REALLY fucking pathetic.

Glad your home Woody, have a good Thanksgiving!!!

Dave

ps read thru some of these post and you will find out who your friends and and who are back stabbers.

LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

According to Hans there is a lawsuit because of the type of activities being discussed here. By that I mean a lack of respect for the life of others . I never said the Farm or its owners did any thing wrong but when people gather in a place and enough things happen their responsibility does come into question. Especially when their actions cause real harm and the people in charge continue supporting them and encouraging their presence.

Uncle/GrandPapa Whit
Unico Rodriguez # 245
Muff Brother # 2421