ItHasToBeSaid

PotatoHead attacks Woody at Skydive Atlanta

Andy He didn't accidentally drive to SDA and hit Woody or Stalk his ex girlfriend. Sounds like you have the same mentality as tater and will do well at the farm.

Chris, I fail to see what this has to do with The Farm. If you want to try and turn this into a DZ war I suggest you go somewhere else.

Your comments about The Farm have zero relevance here, and I take offense to them.

Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

According to Hans there is a lawsuit because of the type of activities being discussed here. By that I mean a lack of respect for the life of others . I never said the Farm or its owners did any thing wrong but when people gather in a place and enough things happen their responsibility does come into question. Especially when their actions cause real harm and the people in charge continue supporting them and encouraging their presence.

Whitley, are you trying to compare a tragic and unfortunate accident to a felony assault charge? >:(
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Whitley I think it is sad that you are attacking my business. I gave you every opportunity to straighten up your act while you were working here,but you couldn't do it so I sent you packing. I'm glad you found a DZ where you fit in. Good luck in life. Woody I'm glad to hear you are out of the hospital.

The Farm