ok then...

:D:D:D

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

:D:D:D

I just pee'd a little!:D

You owe me a new pair of pants!:P

No I don't, you need this

I'd prefer rubber pants.:|

ok.. to each their own, not really my kind of fun..

Did you ever think of trying to use them as a giant water balloon?:ph34r:
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

well, i have a flight with your name on it turtle macgurtle..If you can get rid of the tickets then come and join us all at beezys memorial. I personally, think beezy should of held on a few more weeks so i could goto the redskins cowboys game, that sellfish bastard. :D As much as it kills me to miss the game, i have to put PRIORITIES in order. So Tracy has me on hand to shoot the video. Maybe mister mcgurtle could be backup slot;)

http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

The Redskins will always be around and you can go see them lose anytime. So I'm glad to see you're doing the right thing. You won't regret it and I'll see your sooty ass at The Farm. B|B|

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

The Redskins will always be around and you can go see them lose anytime. So I'm glad to see you're doing the right thing. You won't regret it and I'll see your sooty ass at The Farm. B|B|

my sooty ass will be there
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I am going to learn how to fence.

oh fun... gotta tell me how it is!!! :D:)

me... hockey, and karaoke on friday OR... i might be going to this learning to table dance type place and karaoke...

Saturday i have soccer at 1PM, so probably will go for a hike after that, perhaps go to a bar with some friends

Sunday, i'm hoping to go ski!!!!!! Although it's just manmade snow, but it's still okay... and the "good" slopes aren't open, but i'm not good, so it's okay by me :-)

Of course, if i was a good person, i'd do some work this weekend, but forget that!!!

CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

well, i have a flight with your name on it turtle macgurtle..If you can get rid of the tickets then come and join us all at beezys memorial. I personally, think beezy should of held on a few more weeks so i could goto the redskins cowboys game, that sellfish bastard. :D As much as it kills me to miss the game, i have to put PRIORITIES in order. So Tracy has me on hand to shoot the video. Maybe mister mcgurtle could be backup slot;)

I would - but still no jumping for me . . . stoopid holes in the Farm!:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Well come be an honorary member of Team Tartare and hang out with me on the ground on Saturday...I'll be bringing John's 9 year old nephew out to the DZ and John won't get there until late in the day so maybe you can help me corrupt the kid. :D:P

And Bolas, good idea, I'll try to sneak a keg (or some wine) into my carry on luggage. I do work for the FAA after all, you'd think the TSA could cut me some slack if I just tell them I owe :D....

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

***I"m going to learn to paraglide!

You'll love it. I went back in the spring at Jackson Hole, WY and it was a blast. We took the lift up and launched off of the ski slopes of Teton Village. Flew down and around the mountains for about 25 minutes.

If we had mountains in Florida I would be hooked.B|B|B|B|

RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***. I do work for the FAA after all

You show up at an FAA building. That isn't exactly what I would call working...BWAAAHAAAAA!!!!:D:P;)

***. I do work for the FAA after all

You show up at an FAA building. That isn't exactly what I would call working...BWAAAHAAAAA!!!!:D:P;)

Hi pot, this is kettle. :P You always call me from the ATCT while you are "working". :D

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

I'm still trying to get this deal with the tickets worked out - I'm almost somewhat kinda sure that I might have two of the tickets sold, maybe. I just need someone to give me a commitment to give me the money. But it's looking a lot more like if I want to recoup the money spent on them I will have to put on an old army coat grow some straggly hair, and try to sell them at the entrance to the game.

That would be put me in Dallas for the weekend.[:/]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Late Sat. afternoon, my daughter and I are walking in a Christmas parade with some others from my group Central Michigan Search and Rescue...
And sometime or other this weekend, we're going to big book/music/store in Grand Rapids to search out David Gilmour CD "On An Island" - I can not find that awesome CD in this little hometown of mine [:/]!