auburnguy

another drunk thread

How can i survive on 2$ for the next 5 days. and dont say ramen. Im trying to save up my money to jump at the farm.
"If you don't like your job, you don't strike! You just go in every day, and do it really half assed. That's the American way."
- Homer Simpson

How can i survive on 2$ for the next 5 days. and dont say ramen. Im trying to save up my money to jump at the farm.

Ramen

5 for 1.00

so you can get 10

that's 2 meals a day for 5 days.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Don't eat. Drink lots of water. Take vitamin C. Eat a few pieces of fruit a day.

I did it for 5 straight days. Not for the same reasons, but it is possible. For a few days afterwards, you will eat less and in turn save yourself even more $$.
It's all fun and until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye

Don't eat. Drink lots of water. Take vitamin C. Eat a few pieces of fruit a day.

I did it for 5 straight days. Not for the same reasons, but it is possible. For a few days afterwards, you will eat less and in turn save yourself even more $$.

Great advice except his laundry bill then becomes 10$

Gone fishing