Broke

Prostate rub durring a BJ

Feels really nice :)
At the risk of having my man-card pulled, I'll admit to having been a bit curious in my time. After certain experimentation, I came to the resounding conclusion that the anus is most certainly erogenous.

Thanks to you I just had Jack & Coke coming out my nose!

They'll never wrestle the card away from anyone with balls that big!

Salute!
Roll Tide Roll

Funny this subject came up, I was just talking about it yesterday. I "ruined" my ex bf by asking to try this on him, since I never have done that before. Turns out he got spoiled and couldnt cum unless I put my finger in the poo hole every time!

I feel really bad for the next chick he dates! :ph34r:

Poetry don't work on whores.

"every other scumbag ! " Wow,,u have a way with the women ,,,,,:S Oh Loook , its the world record team,,I think they want you, seems the next world record cant be done without you ! Holy shit,,you are the shit !! Whats next? the cover of Skydiving? say it aint so!!

smile, be nice, enjoy life
FB # - 1083

Funny this subject came up, I was just talking about it yesterday. I "ruined" my ex bf by asking to try this on him, since I never have done that before. Turns out he got spoiled and couldnt cum unless I put my finger in the poo hole every time!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D So are you going to make a habbit of this or what?:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

"every other scumbag ! " Wow,,u have a way with the women ,,,,,:S Oh Loook , its the world record team,,I think they want you, seems the next world record cant be done without you ! Holy shit,,you are the shit !! Whats next? the cover of Skydiving? say it aint so!!

I dont even know what that means nor am I gonna waste the time trying to understand what this is nor do I care...

Next....
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D So are you going to make a habbit of this or what?:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

What, ruining men? I think I see a trend there. [:/]
Poetry don't work on whores.

here... i reworded it so it actually sounds like it could be fun....

You wouldn't enjoy a sexy woman gently sliding small beads connected by a thin piece of soft nylon into your lower hind parts and slowly withdrawing them while wrapping her beautiful lips around your member and massaging your testicles with the other hand?

Wow... That's hot! :o:D You wanna be my victim? ;):ph34r:

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

here... i reworded it so it actually sounds like it could be fun....

You wouldn't enjoy a sexy woman gently sliding small beads connected by a thin piece of soft nylon into your lower hind parts and slowly withdrawing them while wrapping her beautiful lips around your member and massaging your testicles with the other hand?

Wow... That's hot! :o:D You wanna be my victim? ;):ph34r:

Hey what he wrote is Plagiarism in it's worst form, He's stolen my words an now benefiting from them.;):P

I want my share of you womenB|

Gone fishing

I would say I have never had one, but I am curious

I refuse to reply on the grounds that it may -oh hell.

Lady Dyver has small fingers:);)

Are you suggesting she has smelly fingers?:o:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

>>So you wouldn't be OK with a chick shoving up your ass a load of small plastic balls connected by a nylon filament
an slowly pulling them out whilst she's giving you a hand or blow job

Would that be called a rip chord? or does a rip chord require a handle which gets pulled at the right time like you're starting a lawnmower?
Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

and shari.... as long as you don't have a heart attack when you see me naked... you can do what ever you want to me...

Mmmm... Young and trainable Marine. ;)

By the way, when are you coming back to the states, or are already here and I missed it?

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself