Twoply

Pimple in the earcanal

I had one in my ear just outside the canal. I couldn't figure out why my hearing aid earmold wasn't fitting right. Got a handheld mirror to get a look along with the bathroom mirror and there it was, big ass white head. It didn't take much to pop it, just a little prick with a pin, carefully though, and it just spewed out.

I also had a big one just inside my nostril. That one hurt more just sitting in there. A pair of those tiny scissors that you use to trim fraying skin around your fingernails allowed me to cut through the top of that one and it went "poot", and I had pus streaming out my nose and down over my upper lip. :S

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

also had a big one just inside my nostril. That one hurt more just sitting in there. A pair of those tiny scissors that you use to trim fraying skin around your fingernails allowed me to cut through the top of that one and it went "poot", and I had pus streaming out my nose and down over my upper lip.

Shoulda' put that on youtube!! Walt would love you for it.:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

also had a big one just inside my nostril. That one hurt more just sitting in there. A pair of those tiny scissors that you use to trim fraying skin around your fingernails allowed me to cut through the top of that one and it went "poot", and I had pus streaming out my nose and down over my upper lip.

Shoulda' put that on youtube!! Walt would love you for it.:D:D

I know, by the time I'd thought of it, it was too late. [:/] Next time I'll be prepared! >:(
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

No youtube on .mil networks...

Sucks to be you... [:/]

*shrug* Judging from the commentary on most of the youtube-related posts, I don't seem to missing all that much...

No, you really aren't. :D