futuredivot

Intervention Time?

I've just discovered that a friend has Celine Dion on her MP3 player. How can I make sure that she gets the help that she so obviously needs?

For the record, is it OK for women and gay men to listen to Celine. Your female friend is safe. but she may have to flash you to prove that she's straight, as lesbian must listen to Melissa Etheridge, not Celine.:D

(opinions in this post are based soley on closed-minded stereotypical bullshit):P
My photos

My Videos

I'm a straight female and I LOVE early Melissa Ethridge. Her newer stuff- not so much.

I can't comment on Celine Dion but that's part of the beauty of MP3 players. I'm sure people would raise their eyebrows at some of the stuff on mine- ranges from heavy metal to Latin pop and just about everything in between.

I'm a straight female and I LOVE early Melissa Ethridge. Her newer stuff- not so much.

I can't comment on Celine Dion but that's part of the beauty of MP3 players. I'm sure people would raise their eyebrows at some of the stuff on mine- ranges from heavy metal to Latin pop and just about everything in between.

I didnt say ONLY lesbians listen to M.E. but all lesbian MUST listen to her.

I went to one of her concerts with My GF and had a good time. It was the only concert I have been to that I didn't have to wait in line to pee.:D

The mullets scared me though.
My photos

My Videos

Just so everyone knows.... IT'S NOT ME!!! :P

Oh, and just because this wasn't about you doesn't mean that it's not true, only that I don't know. So, do you have Celine in your music library? Go ahead, admiting is the first step to recovery
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

What if you are a straight guy, you liked her rendering of the famous Christmas carol "O Holy Night", but dont actually own a copy and dont really care for her own music?

Would that be OK?

Oh I don't know. Would you consider yourself gay if you just blew a guy? :ph34r::ph34r::D:D
My photos

My Videos

For the record, is it OK for women and gay men to listen to Celine. Your female friend is safe. but she may have to flash you to prove that she's straight, as lesbian must listen to Melissa Etheridge, not Celine.:D

(opinions in this post are based soley on closed-minded stereotypical bullshit):P

Umm...I like Melissa Etheridge and the Indigo Girls (especially with Pink)
Am I becoming a lesbian?

I think that this is as close as you've ever come to a sex post

Well I think the boyfriend did enough of that back in the day for the both of us!! :ph34r::ph34r:

Understatement of the century! :D:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban