gonzalesna

How many dz.commers have you met?

The very first .dommer I ever met was Skymonkeyone..

I think you got a t-shirt out of that one. :D

Read my last post. Yep he did. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

You know he ruint your life if it's like that.

Uhh.. Got the Tee-shirt (Two of them even).[:/]

Differnt colors too . . .:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

so by long time poster i assume you mean longer than from 2002

Probably. You're still one of the new guys:D
Dave's been here since 98-ish.

Yea, back in the "Name changing" days. I was "iskydiveto" back then. Oh, yea, and I haven't met Dave either. Hmmmmm.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Yea, back in the "Name changing" days. I was "iskydiveto" back then. Oh, yea, and I haven't met Dave either. Hmmmmm.

Haha, i met Dave. Even got to jump with him. The highlight of meeting dave was when he grabbed my boob!!

I think i've met all the old school posters other than FFF.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Haha, i met Dave. Even got to jump with him. The highlight of meeting dave was when he grabbed my boob!!

The hat, um, gives him away in this one...
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

The hat, um, gives him away in this one...

Glad I don't wear hats.:)

[url http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2889374#2889374]Edit to add CLICKY!B|[url]
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

The hat, um, gives him away in this one..

I forgot about that one. Gee, he must like grabbing boobs...well at least back in the day. Now that he's a married man i'm sure he behaves. :P

Since I'm pretty sure you've never had this happen to you, I gotta tell ya... it's fucking scary when someone you've never met walks up and says, "Hi! You're Livendive, right?". Well, except when it's a hot redhead. :ph34r:

Nah...I thought I said, 'Are you Dave? I'm Acme.' :)

:ph34r::ph34r::P
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Way too many of the wrong ones. I'm pretty sure I'm scarred for life.

And I'm positive my liver is.

Don

Multiply that by about 5 and you probably have it. I couldn't even start to name names but after "forever" well, I've met lots of them that no longer post and many that still do, plus there is always the person who says I read but don't post that you meet.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Then I met this one Postwhore at Rantoul once.. I said.. Hey aren’t you Sunshine.. And she looked at me and said.. Uhhh. NO! and walked away.:P:D

and then met another (in)Famous postwhore at the Byron Boogie. Once we were introduced, the first words out of her mouth "You are Sooo Not my type".:P:D

I guess I don’t make good First impressions (Or 2nd or 3rd or 258th for that matter):D:D:D

Then I met this one Postwhore at Rantoul once.. I said.. Hey aren’t you Sunshine.. And she looked at me and said.. Uhhh. NO! and walked away.:P:D

and then met another (in)Famous postwhore at the Byron Boogie. Once we were introduced, the first words out of her mouth "You are Sooo Not my type".:P:D

I guess I don’t make good First impressions (Or 2nd or 3rd or 258th for that matter):D:D:D

Did they know you know me? It could be that.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

You obviously didn't have any Smirnoff Ice for her. :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Then I met this one Postwhore at Rantoul once.. I said.. Hey aren’t you Sunshine.. And she looked at me and said.. Uhhh. NO! and walked away.
--------------------------------------------------
You obviously didn't have any Smirnoff Ice for her.

Jay happen to meet me late one night at rantoul. I was having issues with the guy i was there with so J met me at the worst time possible. Over the next couple weeks, i apologized to j many many times, then ended up in prison with him....so i think i'm forgiven. :P

When i first met Bolas, i do beleive i said "hey, can i sleep in your van?" :D

And you are the only long time poster that I haven't met in person. I'm sure we'll bump into each other at some point.

Ohhhh, really?

Well I've met you both, and it's not a big deal ;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

When i first met Bolas, i do beleive i said "hey, can i sleep in your van?"

When I met him at SD Atlanta.... I was sooooo out of context.. had not told anyone I was going to be there.. it took him a couple hours to figure out who I was... .[evil.>:(.>:(.>:(

When i first met Bolas, i do beleive i said "hey, can i sleep in your van?" :D

Actually I think you didn't admit to being you until after I said I had some Smirnoff Ice for her. ;)

You did ask to stay in the van but you never did. You women with your "standards" and "pride." :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.