ACMESkydiver

If I Should Die For Some Stupid Reason...

...and I HAPPEN to have one of my more *colorful* sig lines at the time -please don't print it out and show my mommy. :$

She would be so disappointed! :D:P

What would you *not* want your parents/other knowing about you that your buddies would probably bring up at your funeral? :$

At least she won't be shocked if she finds the 'toy box' :o:). Mom was helping me clean my house one day and opened it before I could say 'NOT that!' :D She closed it right away and said, "Oh...um, I think this is yours and Joe's and I don't want to know about anything inside it." :D
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

At least she won't be shocked if she finds the 'toy box' :o:). Mom was helping me clean my house one day and opened it before I could say 'NOT that!' :D She closed it right away and said, "Oh...um, I think this is yours and Joe's and I don't want to know about anything inside it." :D

He he. Brians parents came to visit him while I was still up in Half Moon Bay Being taken care of by my parents after surgery. Needless to say he let them sleep in our bed and he didn't think to put away the "stuff" on our dresser that I bought for us before getting hurt:). They never said anything:D

As far as the question. I don't really do anything my parents don't know about. I don't go in to detail about the drinking I some times do at boogies and parties but, the're pretty laid back and have a great sense of humor. I think anything my friends said they would probably just laugh and shake their head.
Fly like a girl

When I was in college, and my mother would call me on saturday mornings and wake me up from my hangovers....well, let's just say that I shattered all perceptions of her innocent young man at that point and time.

Time has also taught her to not ask questions that she doesn't want an honest answer to.

Oh, nothing worse than being laid up and unable to clean up ... a few years back I'm lying in Harborview's trauma unit ... sending my friends to my house to pick up stuff for me, knowing my parents are rolling into town to take care of me, trying to remember exactly what state of disarray the house is in, and thankful that there's nothing incriminating that I'd left out (I'm pretty good about putting the "stuff" in the drawer, and I was single at the time). For once, mom was just going to have to deal with the house being in its normal state, not cleaned up for parental consumption.:D

As for after I die, let 'em know the side of me you know. Whatever side that may be. :ph34r:

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

When I was in college, and my mother would call me on saturday mornings and wake me up from my hangovers....well, let's just say that I shattered all perceptions of her innocent young man at that point and time.

Time has also taught her to not ask questions that she doesn't want an honest answer to.

New Year's Day, 1994(?). I had spent NYE in Times Square because, well, it seemed like a good idea at the time, and promised my grandmother in eastern Connecticut that I'd drive up to see her on New Year's Day. I was smart enough not to make any promises of an early arrival, and true to form, I rolled in around 3:30 or 4.

Grandma starts grilling me and saying she was worried and I say "c'mon, I told you I'd be here by 4, I was just tired and got a late start from the city."

No fooling Grandma. "Are you hungover?":D:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

...and I HAPPEN to have one of my more *colorful* sig lines at the time -please don't print it out and show my mommy. Blush

She would be so disappointed! [Laugh][Tongue]

You mean like the 1 you have now? :o:ph34r:

OK, got it... :D
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

No one on dz.com is allowed to die in 2008. I've called for a banning on all deaths. Who else is wih me on this?

Sounds good to me, and if anyone defies the ban and dies, we get to use their carcass as a pinata! :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban