Thanatos340

Does it bother you if someone does not respond to you??

How quickly do you require them to respond?

I have a load of unanswered PM/email/IM type stuff. Most of it is not intentional. If it is intentional, I've made that clear to the sender before I ever got that one last communication. Trust me, if you are unable to send me a PM, it does not mean I want to receive an email or phone call from you.

Otherwise, it's just a) I'm overwhelmed or b) I'm depressed.

I find it much easier to post than to PM. A PM (in most cases) requires me to put a fair amount of time and thought into a single individual. Often, it is those people I care about the most who have to wait the longest. And sometimes I respond to people I have no interest in just because I'm trying really hard not to be rude. Finally, it has happened that people I fully intended to reply to got buried under a slew of incoming messages, and I didn't even find them again until days later.

OTOH, a round of PMs or emails has to come to an end sometime. If it's the 15th exchange on a single subject, do you really want a reply?

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Email, PM or Voice mail??

You ask someone a Question and they just don’t respond at all....

Does it bother you??

Drives me Nuts. Huge pet peeve.

I know it shouldn’t bother me but how much trouble could it be to respond "No", "No Thanks", "I dont Know" or even "Dont ever contact me again you Freak!!".

Actually if I don’t get any response at all.. I usually assume the Last quote is the answer.;)

But then again I am also an Arrogant Bastard that thinks the world should revolve around me!:P

Yeah, me too. It's really rude.

Often, it is those people I care about the most who have to wait the longest.

;):)
Wow, so I feel short bus special now! Do I get the nekkid pics too? :)B|
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

plz reapeat the ?? n i promise 2 respond,,this time:D
If there are no trials in life,how will u know what is really imprtortant
liv2luv
luv2liv,,,SUMMOOO 1

lucky

Email, PM or Voice mail??

Does it bother you??

Drives me Nuts. Huge pet peeve.

I know it shouldn’t bother me but how much trouble could it be to respond "No", "No Thanks", "I dont Know" or even "Dont ever contact me again you Freak!!".

Actually if I don’t get any response at all.. I usually assume the Last quote is the answer.;)

But then again I am also an Arrogant Bastard that thinks the world should revolve around me!:P

Just thought I would bring this up :ph34r:;)

I don't take it personally. I randomly send out pm's to people - birthday wishes, if we are going to be showing up at someone's home dz, get better, thanks for sharing info and sometimes I will ask questions....ect. Sometimes people respond, sometimes they don't - just varies. I have to say though I have met some great people that way:P

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Trust me-that's a lot better than the text messages he has responded to

The fucker has never responded to any of my txt messages. I really really wanna get his standard response. :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

It used to drive me absolutely insane :S c'mon we are talking basic manners here people :|

Lately, however, I have realized it is more a reflection of where they have placed me in their lives. Everyone calls when they need you for something...its those that make contact 'just because' or despite being 'busier than sin' that I want to hear from(and that get the 'special treatment' :)). Everyone else, well, use your imagination:ph34r:

Life is not fair and there are no guarantees...

Not getting a response quickly is my absolute biggest peeve. It drives my up the freaking wall when someone does not respond quickly but it really pisses me off when people don't respond at all. I always respond quickly to everything, but thats because my crackberry keeps me plugged in everywhere.
"If you don't like your job, you don't strike! You just go in every day, and do it really half assed. That's the American way."
- Homer Simpson

JEEEESUSSSSS!!!!! What is WRONNNGG with you people?!?!?! The obvious thing to do was NOT to respond to this thread! ZIP! NADA! NOTHING!!! Just keep bumping it without saying anything. Badfish Boy got it right. But everyone else missed a once in a lifetime chance at some gold medal ball busting. And how often do you even get that chance with Jello?! Am I gonna have to start teaching a clinic on How To F*ck With Your Friends 101?! Oh, I am SO disappointed in my so-called community! [[:/] to the power of 100].

OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Am I gonna have to start teaching a clinic on How To F*ck With Your Friends 101?!

I'd like to sign up!! But before i start a list of who's attending, i need to make sure it's not more than 4 months away...

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

But then again I am also an Arrogant Bastard that thinks the world should revolve around me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Arrogant Bastard..one of the BEST beers on the planet!
I'm still waiting to hear from you about the yahoo mail thing..but I'm not 'bothered' about it. I got 24 hours...hehe..

'NO REPLY' bothers me for a day or so..then I figure 'whatever'. If its life oir death I would have contacted 'them' by phone or certified mail...

People now-a-days have too much to do..WAY too much for the personal touch. I'm not trying to excuse the behavior..I just understand it when I put it in the context that we have too many things at our fingertips that we forget how to do things.

Have you tied to write a letter by HAND lately? You'd be surprised at what you lost when you think you were cutting out 5 mins on the computer.

To my friends that I don't write everyday..here on this forum (you know who you are... you don't write me every day either) Know that we are okay and I'm busy and so are you..and we'll talk when when have something to say...right? :$

Nobody is trivial..maybe there is no answer for the question (GAWD it took me a long time to get there!) Cheers~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!